Chapter 3

Double update! Rose's outfit^^^

*********************************************

Rose DeLuca

-------------------------------------------------------------

I lock my car and walk into my house. "Ciao Mama," I say to my mom that is in the kitchen drinking coffee and working on her laptop. (Hi)

"Ciao Bella." She says smiling at me. I walk up to her and hug her. (Hello beautiful)

"I have a date today." I say she looks at me as if saying 'tell me more.' "This morning Maria asked me on a date. She'll be here in an hour and a half." I explain, blushing with a small smile on my face.

"Hmm, go shower I'll come up soon to help you get ready." She says with a smile. I nod letting her kiss my head. I walk up the stairs going into my room.

I let my hair down from the messy bun, and open the water. I let the water run while I get ready. I get the hair mask and the peeling. A towel and my phone.

I get undressed and walk into the shower. I stand under the water letting them soothe my muscles. I take the shampoo bottle and lather my hair with it and rinse.

I lather my hair with the mask and tie my hair up. I put soap on my legs and shave them. I make sure there's no hair left on it while a 'dead girl in the pool' by a girl in red is playing in the background.

When I finish shaving, I lather my body with the peeling. When I finish that, I walk back into the stream of steaming water and wash my hair and body.

I walk out of the shower after closing the water. I take my face cleanser and wash all the makeup off. I then lather my face with my moisturizer.

I walk into my closet and take a matching lingerie bra and thong. My hips are looking great in the black lingerie, making my pale skin look amazing.

"Rose? You're ready?" My mom asks. I reply with a yes. 'boyfriend' is playing in the background. We walk into my closet and she asks me questions about the date.
"Time, place, her favourite colour."

"7 pm, I have no idea she won't tell me, black, red, white, grey," I say. She nods and pulls out a black see-through long-sleeved shirt, a grey-black-white skirt, and a black belt. She takes a pair of black thigh-high stockings. She takes a pair of heels that are black and 3in high. She takes a necklace that Maria gave me for Christmas once.

"Here. Try this on." She says. I try it on and it looks great. She fixes the neck of the shirt, the necklace, and the stockings and we leave the shoes for last. "How much time do we have?" She asks I look at the time it's 6:30 pm.

"30 minutes," I say. She nods and tells me to sit on my vanity.

"Do you want smoky makeup or something lighter?" She asks.

"Light," I say she nods and starts working on my makeup. My hair is still wet and is in a messy bun.

When my mama finishes my makeup she sets it with powder. She takes a blow dryer and hair straightener and plugs them in. She takes my hair out of the bun and starts to blow dry it.

She then curls my hair with the straightener in loose curls. When we were done I chose a bag. I chose a small bag that can fit my phone, lipstick, wallet, glasses, and powder. We walk out of my room and down the stairs with the shoes in my hand and my purse in the other.

It's 6:55 and I put my heels on and sit with my papa on the counter. "So, a date with Maria?" He asks. I blush, looking away. Nodding.

"Who told you?" I ask. Because it wasn't mama. So who could it be?

"Ace," Papa says. Oh, Maria's papa and my papa are good friends. So I should've known they'd tell each other.

There's a knock on the door and I walk towards it. I open the door and see Maria. She's looking great in the grey suit. A white shirt under the vest, and white shoes. Her hair was in a men-bun, a few strands of hair framing her face. "You're ready?" She asks taking me out of my trance. I see her smirk at me.

I nod. "Yeah, I just need to take a jacket," I say taking my purse and a jacket and walking over to her. She's talking with my mama and from the side, it's pretty funny seeing as my mama is 5'3 and Maria is 6'4. I giggle to myself seeing my mama have to look up at Maria like she's looking at the tower of Pisa. But then I remember that I look at her like she's the Eiffel tower. So I stop giggling.

"Ready?" Maria asks once again. I nod and walk up to her.

She holds her hand out to me and lets her huge hand engulf mine. I wrap my hand around her muscular arm making her arm rest between my boobs.

I feel her stiff a bit shocked but her face stays the same. We walk to her car and she opens my door and closes it after I get in. She walks in from the other side and starts the car. "Where are we going?" I try once more after the call we had during my break when I asked many times and she always said it was a surprise.

She looks at me with amusement. "I was thinking of going to a fancy restaurant. But I decided not to." She says very vaguely. I frown at her. "Haha, we're going to this nice quiet small place, it's a coffee shop but they have amazing food." She says. I nod and smile a bit.

She lays her hand on my knee and keeps it there. She drives with one hand so hot...

************************************************************

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow bitches, I hope you missed me bitches. So, this is nice longer than the last one but deal with it. I wrote all this on my phone usually I write on my computer but I'm not at my dorm right now, I'm at my parent's place.