𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻 𝓚𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓶

Four steps... bas itna hi... areee hume toh puri life saath chalna hai... lekin shayad itna mauka mile na... toh bas char kadam hi saath chaldo!!

When life gives you chances take them.. and walk hand in hand with you partner...

Just four steps... 

Bin puchhe mera naam aur pataa
Rasmon ko rakh ke pare

"Congratulations Mrs Shergill... you are pregnant...." Doctor said and tears of happiness came down of both the 'to be parents'.......

"Karan... mai ma bn ne waali hu!!..." she said crying....

"Tum khush nhi ho??..."  he asked seeing her crying and she nodded her head in yes...

"Itni khush hun ki mann kr rha hai tumahre 2 chatein maar du!!..."she zaid with not so angry expression...

Chaar kadam bas chaar kadam
Chal do naa saath mere

"Monami.... vo... mereko mission pr jaana hai....." karan said.. with sadness in his tone and she quickly..... hugged him and whispered something and karan started smilling and they both packed esswntials for him....

Bin kuch kahe, bin kuch sune
Haathon mein haath liye

"Kitne dino m jana hai..." Monami asked looking everywhere but not at karan...

"Kal...." he replied and she hummed in repose.... "kyu na mere lautne tak tumko dher saari yaddein dejaun..." karan said in order to lift her mood but....

"Ab toh 8 bj gye kl jaana bhi so jao..."

Chaar kadam bas char kadam
Chal do na saath mere

"Ohh monu come yar chal date pr chale kapde badal kr aao!!...." karan said still being stubborn......

Hey.. bin kuch kahe, bin kuch sune
Haathon mein haath liye

After a 5 minutes she came out looking breathtaking... he was lost karan who?? He is now Mr shergill for her mrs...

"Chale??!!..." karan asked and they started walking meanwhile karan subconsciously held her hand she looked at him first and seconly at their entangled hands.... life kitni haseen hai... aap pr aapno ka saya..... pyaar..... izzat... vo bhi mutual... life seems perfect.... pr har kahani perfect nhi hoti.... ye koi disney land toh hai nhi..

Chaar kadam bas chaar kadam
Chal do na saath mere

"Is it Mrs Monami Shergill??...." an officer spoke over the phone... its been a week since karan was on the mission.. and she was geeting restless and now this phone call...

"Ji!!....." she answered only to hear a devastated news.....

She cut the call and went towards the main door as the bell rung...

Raahon mein tumko jo dhoop sataye
Chaaon bicha denge hum

Tricolour flag... A Coffin....  Karan shergill is no more as soon as she realised she cried her heart out..... hugging his coffin....

Andhere daraye to jaa kar falak pe
Chand sajaa denge hum

"Rani sahiba... Mujhse shadi krogi???"

"Nhi!!....mereko ye kadwi dawaiyaan nhi leni..."

"Ek cheez hai jiske bina me nhi reh skta... TUM..."

"Mission pr jaana hai monu...."

"Meri rani sahiba apna aur iss ka bhi dhyaad rkna..."

"Papa yun gye aur yun aye...."

"Monami tumhare saath bitaye hue pal meri zindagi ke sabse khubsurat pal hai"

"I LOVE YOU MONU..."

All his flashes were coming infront of her eyes everthing remind of him... How will she live without him....

"I love you karan..." she whispered near the coffin...

She was handed his uniform... with all pride he was one of the best...

Everyone prenet there had tears in their eyes he bonded with everyone perfectly.... but a pair of eyes were quiet now... no tears... she was expressionless right now... she lost the person she loved the most....

"Mai aajaunga monami chinta mat kro... tumhare alawa kiske pass jaunga..."

"Karan shergill naam hai mera.... karan.. ye aap aap mat kho aur please Mr shergill toh bilkul nhi ajjeb sa lagta hai..."

"Aaj toh tum gui chodunga nhi tumhe..." he said and started tickeling her.. and filled the whole house with her laughter....

Chhaye udaasi latife suna kar
Tujhko hansa denge hum

"Ab toh tumhare bina ye ghar bhi ghar nhi rhega karan" she thought with straight face still looking at her husband...

Four steps just four steps  baad m mauka mile na mile??....

Aaj jiyo shayad kl ho na ho...

Shayad hum bichad jaye dono.....

****

Finally completed writing the second part...

Mujhe pata hai tum milkr mujhpr kode barsaoge.... but I wanted to write something like this...

Do tell me in the comments how was it!!

~THANKS FOR READING~

Musical Connection~ ft Moranजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें