𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷

She was new here... New environment... New place.. she was here to get trained... Parakram SAF
Her dream place she had listened About that from social media and now she's here... and the best part is wither her bestfriend I mean just wow... She was inspired from her mother...she always wanted to be like her... selflessness was all that made her like her mom.... she felt too lucky when someone says her that she is just like her mom... she took it as the most beautiful compliment... 

He was too a cadet here... New place but old environment as he lived in some army quarters with his father as he was in army... then his brother joined and now he is preparing for this.... 
Like father like son He used to see his father serving nation and got inspired a little but still there was a doubt but it got cleared after he saw his brother in uniform.... it arose a spark in him...

~~~~~

Its been a week since the programme has started they made so many friends but never made each other a friend... they were nethier strangers nor friends... they were enemies.. sort of... always fighting on some or the other thing... but one day when there was a picnic for all of them as they won a  task and in reward they got a day out.... a day of relaxation... Karan was too excited for it... as he was so miising the outer world and monami she was lost....

They were heading towards the main hall from where they'll go to the picnic spot.. they both bumped in to each other he was about to fall when she held his hand and saved him from falling.... he looked at her

Chhup Chhup Ke Dilbar Ka Deedar Kar
Ae Dil Tu Aahista Izhaar Kar
Saara Ka Saara Na Karna Abhi Se
Aasan Kiston Mein Tu Pyaar Kar

He looked at their hands that's when Monami realized this and left him and he fell down...

"Ouch!..." Karan hissed...

"Sorry Sorry!!.... I am so sorry mai ye krna nhi chahti thi it happened by mistake..." she helped him stand up "I am so so sorry lagi toh nhi..." she asked roaming her hand on his veiny arms...And he was staring at her....

Chhup Chhup Ke Dilbar Ka Deedar Kar
Ae Dil Tu Aahista Izhaar Kar
Pagle Saara Ka Saara Na Karna Abhi Se
Aasan Kiston Mein Tu Pyaar Kar

"Ummm Karan!!..." She snapped her finger and brought karan out of his lala land... he remembered how she saved him fron the smoke bomb blast and made her face burn!!... 

"Vo mujhe tumse kuch kehna tha!!...." He said out of the blue....

"Bolo!!...." She said disinterstingly thinking that he will again start a fight with her..

"Thank you!!...." He said leaving her shocked.. "Ese mat dekho...." She chukled  he smiled.."Vo tumne meri help kri bas iseliye...." He added and she smirked

"Tumhari jagah koi aur hota toh bhi mai yhi krti!!..." She said and his eyes widedned

"Thanks mujhe niche khai mai girne se bachane ke liye..." she said it On their test to enter academy 
"Tumahri jagah koi aur hota toh bhi mai yhi krta..." karan said and moved ahead

He smiled remembering that and she started leaving when he held her hand...

"Koi bhi aur hota toh...." he asked pulling her..

"Hmm Koi bhi aur hota toh!..." She said getting out of the grip and left... while karan smiled embarrasingly  standing there and scratching his neck....

Pehle Nibha Ke Dekhi Hai Tune
Mehngi Mohabbat Vilayati
Pad Jaaye Jisme Lene Ka Dena
Ghate Ka Sauda Nihayati

"woohoo let's party....." Sid Shouted and Monami jumped in happiness A smile formed on Karan's face He was not sure of what's happening but she make her smile....

Karna Agar Hi Hai Tu Pyaar Karle
Sasta Swdeshi Kifayati

"Karan come na!!..." She held his hand and dragged her in the circle and that smile was not leaving his face... he was standing alone and Sid signaled her toh bring karan too in she without thinking dragged him.....

Pehle Tu Jitna Laparvaah Tha
Utna Sambhal Ke Hi Is Baar Kar

This was just a start.... just a sudden Start to their love story... this was chup chup kr izhaar... there's so much to their journey.... So much to tell....

The journey they covered cannot be left unsaid!!

Pagle Saara Ka Saara Na Karna Abhi Se
Aasan Kiston Mein Tu Pyaar Kar

xxx

~Thanks For Reading~

____________________
Am I Becoming Consistent??

Musical Connection~ ft Moranजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें