Level 𝙾𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍

Survival Difficulty 2

▹Safe

▹Secure

▹Low  entity count; Contains some mental hazards 

Description of level

The level resembles a large to medium-sized town or a small city that bears a resemblance to level 94. The houses vary in size and style, but a large majority are painted with pastel/light colors. There are a variety of shops, restaurants, parks, schools, hospitals, police stations, and other locations most towns and cities have. It has a normal day-night cycle, and time seems to function normally at this level. 

Entities  found on level

•Entity 38: Eyes / Class Ψ / Many

•Entity ☎︎: Object people / Class 0 / Rare on all other levels, extremely common in this level

•Entity 28263: D33r / Class 2 / Endangered

Entities that are exclusive to this level

Entity ☎︎, also known as Object people, are humanoids that look almost the exact same as humans except they have an object for a head instead of a normal one. They also do not always seem to obey certain laws of physics and have been observed frequently walking on walls and ceilings, usually when they are lost in thought. The personalities, appearances, ages, races, and genders can all vary wildly, but they are (generally) polite and will help wanderers.  

Entity 28263, also known as D33r, are deer-like creatures whose appearance varies depending on whether it's male or female. Males have three eyes, and females have wings. As long as they are not provoked, they are not a threat. When someone (or something) makes them feel threatened, they will headbutt violently you as a warning, and if that doesn't work, they open their mouths that reveal sharped teeth, and bite down on the aggressor's leg . There have been five known deaths attributed to d33r, however hundreds of people get injured but survive. Due to early wanderers and object people hunting them for their pelts and wings, they were classified as heavily endangered, but thanks to conservation efforts in recent decades, they have been reclassified as near endangered. 

Entrances

There are two ways to get to level 𝙾𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍. One way is to no-clip through the ceiling on level 292, and the other way is to enter a door labeled "☏" on level 382. 

Exits

There are two ways to exit level 𝙾𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍. The first way is to go to a local restaurant and ask the waiter/waitress for water on the rocks, and they will open a portal to level 2. The second way is to no-clip through a wall, which will lead to level 514. 

Bases/Outposts/Groups

There is one group on Level 𝙾𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍, The U.B.D.S (United Backrooms Delivery Service). 

=========================================

Some of the residents (I have made so far):

Amy Wilde, 17 years old. The club president of the Wanderers' Helpers Club at River Road High School. 

Carol Brown, 16 years old

Carol Brown, 16 years old. Acts as the town's tour guide. The daughter of the mayor. 

Ryan Brown, 20 years old

Ryan Brown, 20 years old. Currently going to a local college on a partial scholarship. Is Carol's older brother.