Level 1010

Survival Difficulty 4

▹Unsafe

▹Secure

▹High entity count / Mental hazards / Non-entity hazards

Description of level

Level 1010 has the appearance of an old, victorian Queen Anne dollhouse that is estimated to be 25,000 square feet (give or take), with 6 floors. There are 3 kitchens, 3 bathrooms, 7 bedrooms, a library, 2 living rooms, 3 workspaces, 3 balconies, and several interconnected passageways that can be accessed by doors disguised as bookshelves in hallways. The first three floors are quite well kept, but as you get closer to the top floor the more dingy and unkept it gets. Caution must be taken when going up to the attic, as its floorboards are rotting in some areas and may be unstable. 

Entities found in level

•Entity 34: Dollfaces  / Class 2 or 3 / Many

•Entity 6: Insanities/wretches / Class 3 / Many 

•Entity 38: Eyes / Class Ψ / Many

•Entity 78: Teddies / Class 2 or 6 / Majority 

•Entity 665: China dolls / Class 4 and Ψ / Rare 

Entities that are exclusive to this level

Entity 665, also known as China dolls, are genderless humanoids that resemble store mannequins or dolls that are made of fine china. They are usually missing limbs, presumably, they have been broken off, and just generally china dolls look dilapidated and damaged. For some unknown reason, china dolls and dollfaces do not get along, and if they encounter each other, they will fight and attack each other. For this reason, it is very important to befriend the dollfaces on this level in the inevitable event that you encounter a china doll. 

 A very strange thing about them is that these psychological effects do not affect children (anyone below the age of 18 years), and they will not attack if they think a child is nearby, regardless if one is. One wanderer who was 15 at the time of entering said that a china doll saw him and didn't attack him. When talking to another (more experienced) wanderer, who was in his 50s, said that for some reason china dolls either don't want to or physically cannot harm children in any way for some reason. 

Entrances

Level 1010 can be entered by wandering far enough in level 26.

Exits

The most common (and easiest) way to exit level 1010 is by jumping into any hole in a wall or in the floor, which leads to level 372. Another way is to go to a bathroom and stay there for three hours. When you open the door, you will be on level 442. 

Bases/Outposts

There are no bases in level 1010 due to the high number of dangerous entities, however, some small groups have resided there or even currently reside there using the secret passageways. They are friendly and willing to trade, however not many of them stay for longer than a year.