𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 !

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦:
"MONEY MISSION"

"𝘐𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘢, 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘦"
"𝘔𝘺 𝘫𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘹 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯' 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴"

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐕𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐋. 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 (24) "𝘎𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬"
═════════⊹⊱≼♱≽⊰⊹═════════
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀,𝗧𝗡

"Wassup" I spoke dapping Dolph up as Slid into the leather seat of his Customized Ghost Rolls Royce

"Wassup" I spoke dapping Dolph up as Slid into the leather seat of his Customized Ghost Rolls Royce. It was early in the morning, being that we had to catch a flight.

"Yo ass look like you had a busy night" Dolph chuckled, I shook my head.

I was up late last night on the phone with Kari. We could talk about anything it seemed, and I mean anything. Over this Month and few weeks I've known him I've most definitely opened up to him more than I have with anybody not including Dolph.

At this point in my life I was confused about everything. Especially His Sexuality.

It was obvious The Taller had taken a liking towards Kari. If you truly payed attention you could see it. Others didn't pay too much attention. They would soon see

The Younger "Meykari" was a attractive young man. From his brown Carmel skin to his plump round heart shaped lips. How his natural face left him looking with a cute pout.

Something Key had talking a notice to, and liked it.

His small petite body that stood at 5"4 and his round baby face. He didn't have abs and had small pudgy stomach that he would hid easily by wearing hoodies 98% of the time. Key loved it, Kari was insecure about it.

He didn't have breast or Big ones atleast, but his chest was A cup. His round pepperoni nipples and a nice and round plump Ass that sat nicely. And Kari often his it by wearing skinny jeans.

Key needed time to think about his feeling for the younger boy. This weekend trip was going to give him his answer. But right now it was business, Something Key took very seriously like his Money.

"Our crew in Texas said some nigga tried to set them up while transporting the product and they managed to raid a few of our trap houses"

"It some rat ass Niggas working against us and that gone get solved as soon as we land. Cause I told this niggas what it was being in this industry" Dolph exclaimed making me madder by the second. Me and Dolph split everything 50/50. Never argued over it we both wanna see each other successful.

"If we done got on this Jet to fly to they ass, best believe Ian come all this way to not air shit out."

"Playing with business and my money that shit a death wish" I chuckled sipping from the glass of Hennessy that had a crushed up ice.

I know y'all are probably wondering why we didn't bring everyone else. But they were watching over everything in Memphis and recruiting others.

Plus we didn't need them for something like this, they my brothers and it's no hard feelings. Or anything like that.

Key Glock and Dolph were hell together, after all it was just those two in the beginning. They would always have each other's back till the end.

Dolph was more of the brains of the operation and was good with planning shit so nothing would go wrong. and if it did he had a back up plan. Always did.

Key in the other hand was what you called "trigger happy" or "Hot head". He tended to just go do something and not think before he did it. It could either end up bad or go good but 9/10 it would end up bad.

This was gonna be a 12hr flight due to the weather and we might have to make stops in different states. So I prepared myself to be in to is plane for a lil while.

Feeling my body become tired I placed a blanket Over my body reclining my seat and letting my body come to a rest.

________

The next morning*

"Finnally on the Earth again shìt, my goddamn ass hurt from them seats" Dolph said making me laugh.

"I'm hungry than a bitch, before we kill some Niggas we needa get some to eat then to the crib so we can change" I said rubbing my stomach as the worker out out bags in the SUV.

"Hell yeah, I needa call my wife niece and nephew said they miss yo yella ass" Dolph said. I smiled missing my Neice and Nephew too.

Aria was spoiled rotten as long as she was with me, That was my lil princess. That's why I always wanted a daughter so I could spoil her ass to death.

Tre was my Nigga and Dolph twin he couldn't have whatever too. I always make sure his kids straight and always will. Mia his wife Ima always make sure she good too, cause she a good ass mama and she be making my brother a better person.

"We gone do sun when we get back, I just be busy they gone be done growed up on me" I laughed.

I checked my phone now that I had service and could take my phone off airplane mode. The usual notifications from Instagram and other social.

𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗶😒❤️
Text me or Call me when you land, Hope you had a safe flight

We landed, You must care about a nigga😁

𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗶😒❤️
Hell Nawl you promised me some wings when you get back, ion care bout you

Ima fuck you up when I get back

𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗶😒❤️
Don't threaten me with a good time🙂
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟲

I read his message and smiled.

_______________
Vote x Comment

Tee3amour 👩🏽‍💻,