Encounter

🦊出会い🦊

Eevee's POV

It hurts. My lungs feel painful. I remember everything. Yveltal. The God of Destruction has awaken...And destroys Allearth, where me and the other pokèmon lived. With his Oblivion Wing attack...He...Destroyed...

Ah, that's right. I got hit by his Oblivion Wing. I can't breathe at all, everything is dark. It really seems, that it's the end for me...

The moment I thought that, suddenly out of nowhere, my lungs started to get filled with air. Huh...? I can breathe...? I'm alive...?

How's that possible? I'm sure that I'm supposed to be over when that Oblivion Wing hit me. While thinking that, I'm not realizing that I stopped breathing, and my lungs started to choke again. My chest went up and down, tried to breathe as much air as possible. And from that darkness, I can see a speck of light. My eyes blinked, and...

"Vee!" I immediately sat up, my paws feeling the grass underneath.

Huh...?

My eyes widened once more. My paws? Grass?

I looked around me. Right now I'm sitting on top of a high hill, a very refreshing wind went past me and tickles my brownish fur.

Wait, seriously? What is this place? The afterlife? I looked at my body. Undamaged. Not becoming ash or a stone or whatever. Or probably this is now my soul, and I really am in the afterlife right now.

I moved my paws a little, and knead on the grass below my four legs. I can move just fine like when I was alive. So, am I really alive right now or dead?

Wait a minute, and right at that moment, I then remember. A weird voice that went inside my head when I'm dying. A voice that offered me another chance of living, even if it's in another world. At that time I was so scared of dying, and ended up accepting the offer.

So...Don't tell me I'm in another world now? Or that voice just messing with me to calm me down before I die? Either ways, I definitely don't recognize that voice anywhere.

Also, why did Xerneas didn't appear at that time? I wonder how Allearth is now? Was that voice just offers only me? Or is it also offers other pokèmon too who died because of Yveltal? However...I certainly do not recognize that voice at all, so...Do I, have to believe it...?

"E-vee!" agh, my head hurts!

Tch...The fact that my head can still feel pain means that I really am alive. That voice is not messing with me or its offer towards me. It really did revive me back. But that doesn't mean that I can trust it.

I mean, okay, it brings me back alive. And then, what should I do? I don't even know if now I'm still in the pokèmon world or not, or even in an entirely different world.

The wind blew again, made me quicly looked up, staring at where the wind came from. And then, right at that moment, I saw something.

Right now where I'm standing is a really high hill, and in front of me there's a really deep cliff, and below the cliff, was a city. Or is it a village? I don't know. Anyway, the place was very very spacious, to the point I can say that it's a city. But what catches my attention is that, there's some kind of carving shaped like faces on a stone wall(?) at the north part of the city. At least...There are four faces that being engraved.

What the...? I sweatdropped. The city is going as far as decorating their city with face carvings like that...Are those people important figures or something? Either ways, this city is very interesting. Even though I'm still not quite sure if this place is listed as a place in the pokèmon world. I never even been out of Allearth, how could I know. And clearly, this place is not Allearth.