Chapter 3 - A perfect plan

Both you and Jean followed her without any further hesitation, as if you had been waiting to hear those exact words for far too long now.

And it was just like that.

Even if you've always been fantasizing about Mikasa on her own, you had just
started to think about all the things you could have done to the both of them.

Having two people to please at the same time and to also double please you was a
dream you never would have imagined to actually enjoy.

But there you were, between the couple you've been wanting to see broken up for months, ever since Mikasa had first introduced you to her new boyfriend, now happy that it actually never happened.

Having to win his girlfriend over was a challenge that has been keeping your interest on Mikasa alive for the past months.

You just loved the chase even a little bit more than the very prize. And while you've always been sure that your friend also wanted you, you never would have thought that the boy that hated you with pure passion wanted you just as much, if not even more.

You were able to discover it as you watched him desperately stroke his dick with that familiar gaze fixated on you, who were eating his girlfriend out with your head between her legs, also maintaining your eyes on his, just as you were doing during the tense dinner.

The circumstances sure were very different this time.

Also, his gaze, although being familiar, had something more in it than you later understood.

It was lust, no more hatred.

«Stop looking at him, y/n. Look at me» Mikasa said, annoyed by the fact you
were getting distracted so easily even while pleasing her in ways no one else ever did before, which should be a sufficient demonstration of your devotion on its own.

That shortened breath of hers sure worked as a reminder that you were doing something right, just as much as her legs practically suffocating you with force.

As if you wanted to punish her for being so egoistically needy, you flicked your
tongue around her clit without giving her any respite, then worsening her cries by sucking on it mercilessly.

«Mikasa» you said, tickling her pussy with your hot breath «you're starting to
piss me off with all these commands... you know I could just stop right now, right?»you teased her, giving her a taste of her own medicine.

She had done that the whole dinner, so it was fair.

Without counting that little show she had put on with Jean that evening, not granting you a very much needed nap.

«Please don't» she begged tightening her grip on your hair, which she was literally risking to tear off.

Her boyfriend had never seen Mikasa beg for someone so desperately before, not even for him, and he was happy to discover that it was such a turn on.

«Too late» you smirked, slowly moving away from her pussy, leaving it aching
for you, begging for a release.

Your lips were coated with her bittersweet juice and a mixture of your saliva.

You slowly went back up to face her, still between her legs, which you kept wide opened with a knee, rubbing it teasingly against her wet pussy from time to time.

«Come here, taste yourself» you now were the one to command.

She quickly obliged, wanting herself to meet your lips with her own, too impatient to finally kiss you.

She had noticed that till now you had decided to not do it at all, probably another one of your punishments.

She knew that after all she had put you through it was very much deserved, so didn't even try to protest.