candice's little piehole

we rush over to tiffany, careful not to smear tessa's blood on our actually cool sketchers.

but we weren't walking around pools of tessa's blood, it was tiffany's.

i saw it happen just before my eyes. i didnt even have time to process. suddenly, tiffany whacked her head against a pole and had a seizure while her hair cracked open.

heather looked like a downright chicken nugget while she gasped like a gorl and thought about how that could've been her if tiffany hadn't been brave and jumped out to save her.

and now tiffany was like kenneth: dead by gunfight.

before i could let myself dwell in the ambiguity any longer, we heard the lockdown alarm from the school along with police sirens.

"gosh darn it" i heard from candice's little piehole in her face.

suddenly, everything clicks in my head.

the school heard the guns and now they're scared.

aww.

but we don't want to get arrested because tiffany's dad will shoot us.

actually, he'll shoot us anyway because tiffany is dead.

so we do the first thing we floridian humans have the instinct to do.

we stress eat orange peels.

"what are we gonna do?" heather asks, obviously still traumatised by the sights of the dead gorls.

what a wimp heather🙄🙄.

after we eat our orange peels, we see the cops getting out of their car with their own guns and their sheriff hats.

so what do we do?

we take our cool sketchers and run like a floridian air conditioning: cold and strong.