Character sketch

The male lead character

Siddharth Shukla -
Age-26
Hieght-6.2
Look- Damn hot 🔥....and the most handsome man in the college and weakness of every girl.
Nature- He is so polite modest and charming in his attitude he is a chatterbox boy.
In family- In His family there is her mother, father, two elder sisters, an aunt who is divorced And there is a best friend of him who is just like a brother to him and he lives with him in his house and his family treats him as their son because he is an orphan......

The female lead character

Shehnaaz kaur gill -
Age- 25
Height- 5.1
Look -she is so pretty... bubbly and cute girl....Whose eyes can talk to you, she is so beautiful
Nature- Very Talented... Very Sweet... She is a Chatterbox but keval unke samne jinse wo pyaar karti hai yar fir jisse apna manti hai....she have shy nature And She is very prossessive about her relations....
In family- she is the only sister of two brothers. Who lives in Punjab with her two brothers and her uncle. And yes in her life...there is an very important person who is her childhood bestfriend.....

Rishabh Malhotra -Age -27Height- 6Nature - Funny, absolute a entertainer, most lovely and careing person

Rishabh Malhotra -
Age -27
Height- 6
Nature - Funny, absolute a entertainer, most lovely and careing person.... and the most understanding person in sid's life.
In family- He is an orphan child so he doesn't have anyone in his family...but he is sid's childhood bestfriend.....he is more like brother to him.... very loving and Jolly minded....true advisor for sid...He treats Sid family like his family.....and now he also become a important member of sid family♥️......

Nancy Sharma -
Age- 25
Height- 5.0
Nature- Fun loving person....with very emotional heart she have the talent of crying anywhere.....
She love to spend time with there love one's
In family- She only have her father as a family who live in Punjab.... she lost her mom when she was just 15 year old....but now she lives in Mumbai for her further study....She is the bestfriend of shehnaaz...who can do anything for her......