Grand opening the final battle, Ragnard

With all the second stage children surrounding the El Dorado Headquarters and getting ready to attack they all had to be teleported outside just in time they made it out before the building had been blown to bits by Saryuu and the ssc.

Standing infront of tenma and Fei along with the rest of inazuma were only a quarter of the ssc wit Saru in the middle of them he then introduces himself as the emperor of Feida and how he also rules the ssc While Saru is still talking Fei and Tenma start getting a minor head pain Saru then creates a stadium wich has everything raimon will need from El Dorado's ruins and declares the the first match being tomorrow.

Before the ssc leave the headache that Tenma
And Fei were having increase wirh a look from saryuu and the team get worried and crowd over them Fei not being able to handle it faints but Tenma still holding onto his head tries to take breaths

After the ssc left both of their headaches have completely disappeared and while Fei is still resting Tenma attends his team meeting.
It's the day of the first match and Shindou's team is going to play first. Fei being fully recovered was able to play. As the match begins Tsurugi and Nishiki starting with miximax as Nishiki runs with the ball feida dont try an take it off him raimon confused continues the game but when Tsurugi makes the shot the goal keeper is able to stop it without even trying. While sitting in the stands with his team tenma spots Saru and they both make eye contact and again his head starts to hurt but this time little does he know a power inside him is a bout to release and make its self know.

This is all for this chapter and I'm uploading back to back I've got this all written out all i have to do is publish pls make a book like this but in ur eyes i would love to read it