The Infestation Begins

*No ones POV, in the Autobot base*

"Ah, come on. Come on. You want some?" Jack said as his red car bumped the side of Miko's car in the game. 

Miko's car then crashed as Jack stood up. "In.. your.. face!" He exclaimed in victory. 

"Ugh." Miko said.

"Whoa!" Jack said as the lights suddenly cut out, "What the..?!" 

The lights, and TV's powered back on, "Great. Power failure." Jack said.

Miko looked at the TV's for a second, before putting on a mock surprised expression. "Aw. It wiped out our game."

Jack looked at the TV that was previously displaying the game, looked back to his controller, then put his hands on his head. He gave a short, slightly aggravated noise before following  Miko, who was making her way towards the stairs.

"But," He took a second to scoff, "I was winning!"

"Bummer." Miko replied.

Meanwhile, Ratchet was bent over an area of the floor, the panel having been lifted to reveal a large amount of, what look to be, motherboards. He carefully pulled out one of the motherboards, although this one had chunks of it missing, along with some black lines around where those missing chunks previously were.

"We most definitely have a problem." Ratchet said as he inspected what he held. "But what could have caused this?" 

As he looked at it from a few different angles, the lights flickered again, drawing everyone's attention up to them.

"Or that?" Bulkhead both asked and added.

"Might be the main grid." Ratchet said, looking back down to the motherboard in his hands. "Hopefully, it isn't a substation malfunction." 

Before anyone else could pipe up a question, Raf called out, "Hey, guys. Look what I found."

Ratchet looked up from his work to the direction of his voice, "We're busy! AHH!" His small scolding was cut short when he saw the creature Raf held close in his hands.

Everybot jumped up and started backing away, Bulkhead quickly yelling, "Whoa, WHOA, WHOA!" His voice turning slightly more hysterical near the end. Bulkhead and Bumblebee both pulled out their blasters and pointed them at it, whilst simultaneously pointing them at Raf.

Both Miko and Jack quickly came in front of Raf, they're hands out as if they were doing crowd control. Behind them, Raf had a surprised expression on his face, however it slowly changed to one of hurt as he looked up at the bots.

"HEY, HEY! What's with you guys?" Miko yelled, Jack was just looking up at them wide eyed, more so shocked at they're reaction.

The bots were slowly inching away, Bulkhead screamed whilst pointing with his blaster, "SCRAPLET! SCRAPLET!" 

"What's a Scraplet?" Raf asked as both Miko and Jacks expression swiftly changed to one of confusion. 

Ratchet, this time, was the one to respond, "The most dangerous vermin ever to crawl upon the face of Cybertron." 

Both Miko and Jack relaxed, then turned to look at what Raf was holding.

"This?" Jack scoffed, "Are you kidding me?"

"You're giant robots." Miko said, while raising her arms for emphasis. "Scrappy here is... teeny." She put her pointer finger to her thumb, again for emphasis.

"You have no idea the damage that teeny thing can do!" Bulkhead began, as he backed away a bit more. 

"Aw, he wouldn't hurt anything." Raf said, gently petting it's head a little.