Epilogue

Thank you Maya_2011 for everything! For being there for me to bounc ideas off of and, for most importantly, editting this story for me. Without you this would truely be a mess. You're amazing!

---

In the month that Mikko had been back, I'd only talked to him three times.

In a moment of weakness, I sought him out for comfort and at the end of that comfort I was left rejected and in tears.

I had learned my lesson. I needed to seek affection from someone who'd appreciate it... after I lost some more of this baby fat.

My body image was poor before Mikko solidified that I was undesirable, without even having to say anything. Mikko had probably considered he was doing me a favor by bedding me.

Since then, the only time I spoke to him was when I was talking about our children. They were officially two days over being seven months old, and I was stuck trying to rush getting ready while I tried to get all three of them changed.

I was frazzled and feeling a bit nauseous. My guts told me something was wrong, but I didn't have time for that today.

All three of the kids were in the bathtub when the phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, I knew it was from Finn's house. Maybe it was Mikko calling to say he was on his way to help... yeah right!

I out the call on speaker as I answered. "What?" I snapped, making Cassandra burst into tears.

"Want some help?" Alexia's voice held amusement for my current predicament, but I couldn't pass up the chance.

I gasped in relief. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Mikko left thirty minutes ago!"

"I'll be there in 20."

"Alright." I hung up.

Lexi was an angel. She had helped so much with the kids and had gotten so much better as she stayed here. I would be sad to lose her help, but I knew it was good for her that she was finally going home.

I knew she was in love with Mason and from his frequent visits; it was obvious he loved her too. I was incredibly envious of their relationship.

When she got here, I was drying off the last baby.

She smiled down at the babies hanging on my legs, trying to balance. It wouldn't be long until they were walking. I was convinced they'd be walking before they were ten months old.

I laughed at the rollers on her head, which also mesmerized the babies. "That's so smart! I should've done that this morning!"

She smiled. "I knew you'd need my help, that's why I did this!"

I hugged her once, before she lifted one of the babies by my feet into my free arm. She grabbed the third and led me to the kitchen. It was time for these monsters to eat!

Lexi fed them and shooed me away telling me to get ready. That woman really was a god send. I could talk to her about Mikko and sometimes she'd offer me insight to what she's experienced with Mason.

It didn't take me long to get ready. I wasn't trying to impress anyone. I just didn't have the time for that stuff!

I put spanks on to pull in some of that baby fat before putting on some leggings and a loose fitting top. The problem with giving birth to triplets, was after they were out my uterus shrunk back to its normal size, I was stuck with lots of skin from the huge belly I had. I did my best to hide it and act like it didn't bother me, but it did.