Beginning

"Mom!" I called but got no answer "mom!" I rolled my eyes and was about to get up when my room door swung open "what's up" I looked at my father and sighed "where's mom" he shrugged and looked around my room "clean up Bella now." "no! I need the things for Hogwarts" he shook his head and took a shirt that was completely torn "you want to bring this to Hogwarts huh you want draco to see you like this" he smirked "get out!" I took the shirt and slammed the door shut ugh always this draco "your mother is coming soon" I heard him say but I packed my suitcase and just took some clothes from my closet and stuffed them in "so ready" I said story and ran to my bed and there my mother came straight in " what's up" I rolled my eyes and looked at her "too late" she rolled her eyes and walked to my trunk and opened it"god bella you're going to hogwarts and not 2 days to your grandma's" I shrugged my shoulders and looked at her "you only packed your dance clothes here Bella" I nodded  "that's the most important thing" she sighed and looked at me "Bella you're going to learn there and not dance, you can dance here" I shook my head "I can't dance without it mom you know I'll get Dumbledore to set up a dance group for me" smirked and she shook her head "you're nuts" I heard a giggle and looked to the door and saw my dad "I think so she's not really wrong Dumbledore is a wise man" he nodded and sat down next to me "a dance lesson like that would give a lot of motivation to ants coming from someone so gifted" I smiled and hugged him "you see mom" she shook her Head up and got up "come on Bella we're going to make your suitcases" I nodded and got up as I walked over to her and she got all my suitcases out
"Aren't you exaggerating" he giggle as he watched my mother "Exaggeration? You're going to Hogwarts for a year Bella you should take this seriously and not just think about seeing Draco" I rolled my eyes and sat down "I don't!" She smiled and got my clothes "Sirius help me it's your fault that we have such a cheeky child at this age" he got up and ran to my mother "well what can I say I'm not the one who got pregnant at 15" she looked at me hatefully and picked me up "out" i fidgeted "no hey! that's still my room" she rolled her eyes and threw me on the bed "okay let's calm down a bit and pack your things bella" i sighed and stood up "okay you wanna take this?" my mom showed me a white sweater "maybe" she rolled her eyes "how maybe?!" I gave her an angry look "yeah maybe!!" I yelled in anger and my dad sighed again "okay thank you my darling just pack everything yes she stays there for a year that's not even enough" he said and looked at my mother who nodded "Bella we're going to buy you some clothes tomorrow" I shook my head "I don't want to" she shrugged with her shoulders "you need more clothes and another suitcase that's  big enough" my father nodded and picked me up "listen to your mother princess" he kissed my cheek and walked over to my mother "sorry" i looked at her and just nodded as she took my face into her hands and kissed my cheek "I was just a little stressed" she played with my hair and smiled at me "it's ok" I said looking at her "I'll buy you whatever you want tomorrow ok" I nodded and she hugged me " Well it's time for bed Bella" my father said and put me on the bed "tomorrow is a long day princess" he kissed my forehead "and the day after tomorrow an even bigger one" my mother smiled and kissed my cheek "good night" they said before leaving my room left "night" I mumbled and snuggled into my blanket until I fell asleep.

<<<

"Bella come on" I shook my head and snuggled even more in my bed "shopping time little one" my dad picked me up and laid me properly "come on Bella" I heard my mom's voice as she took my pijama off "Bella you have to get up I can't get you dressed all the time" she said and put my shoes on "but you do" she smiled and picked me up "only now at Hogwarts you have to do it alone" I nodded and held on to her firmly as she walked down and then straight out "I'll buy you something to eat on the way yeah" I nodded and snuggled up to her as she got into the car.

<<<

After a while when we finally arrived we got out and walked around through a few shops "I think that's enough" my father sighed and carried all the bags "no" I said and wanted to continue walking "Bella wait" I turned around and my Father pulled me back "oh who do we have here" I looked up straight into Lucius Malfoy's face "Bella" I said and he smirked and shook my hand "nice to see you again Bella" I nodded and looked at the three of us standing in front of us narcissa draco and Lucius "hey Bella!" I looked at draco and he smiled at me "hey draco" I said back and he started blushing "Bella you've grown so big even though I saw you last week" narcissa smiled and kissed my cheek "yeah hormones" I shrugged and made draco giggle "see you then" our parents said goodbye after talking a bit "see you at Hogwarts Bella" said draco and smiled at me but i just nodded and smiled a bit like "oh wow did someone just make you smile" i just smirked and walked to the car.