1 year

"Do you think we all go to Slytherin" Pansy asked and looked around "so Blaise absolutely goes to Griffindor" I grinned and he gasped "how dare you" he got up and made the bot shake "sit down!" everyone yelled and he sat down next to me "my god who pooped on your head" he mumbled and we started to giggle "can you stop" said draco who was sitting next to me and kept pulling me more "Oh sorry didn't realize I made you jealous" Blaise replied "shut up" hissed draco.

<<<

Finally after hours we arrived and walked to the great hall where we all waited to be sorted into the house "Bella black" I heard and I went forward and sat down and felt something on my head "hmmm...very athletic. ..many goals...talented, pretty and...what am I seeing...in love?-" I raised my eyebrow. "-SLYTHERIN" was all I heard and I stood up quickly and only heard the Slytherin table clapping.

<<<

"Hey come on" I looked up at Pansy who was tugging my arm "let's go to our room" I just nodded and stood up "everything ok" she asked me but I just nodded thinking about what the hat said love i scoffed and and shook my head "everything ok" i looked beside me and nodded as i met his gray eyes "hi" he said in his sweet voice...wait what "yeah hi" i mumbled walking faster "Bella" i turned around and looked back into his eyes "everything ok" he asked me again and i just nodded and looked ahead again where pansy was watching us "Bella come on" she said and took my hand and we walked to our room "what was that" she asked me and I just looked at her confused "what-what do you mean" she raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms over her chest "seriously stop lying to me and yourself! The hat ain't stupid bella" I just nodded and ran to my bed "whatever" I mumbled and lay down "between you guys is something i can see" i shook my head "of course! Who else are you supposed to be in love with huh?! Nobody makes you smile more than draco" I scoffed and stood up "that's not true" she shook her head "of course" I clenched my jaw "shut up!" I yelled throwing my pillow at her "hey you're ok" I looked over at the door and there were Draco and Blaise looking at us confused "I'm fine" I said coldly and grabbed my pillow and slapped it on my bed "Bella" I heard Draco's voice "Leave it" I growled not wanting him "Bella" he said again which made me even more aggressive "hey" I felt his hand on my arm "they're gone" I looked around the room confused and only we were here...me and draco... "everything ok yeah" i nodded and sat down on the bed "what's up" he bent down in front of me and put his hands on my knees "are you mad at me" i shook my head and looked down "are you mad at the others" I shook my head again and closed my eyes "everything will be ok" he sighed and I suddenly felt his lips on mine but I didn't pull my face back I...liked it..."everything will be ok" he smiled against my lips "draco" we heard and he got up straight "yes" he said looking at his best friend "come on let's go to sleep" he nodded and gave me one last look before walking out "what happened" I heard Pansy ask again "nothing you should care about" I said bitchy and lay down on my bed "I'm sorry ok" she sighed and sat down on my bed "sorry Bella" she smiled once at me and then walked away to her bed "he kissed me..." she looked at me in shock "Seriously?!" I nodded and snuggled into my bed "so cute...Blaise hasn't kissed me yet" she murmured and I shook my head "where are we pansy just wait and see" I rolled my eyes and looked at the wall "yeah but Draco has already done it" she wailed "yes but I didn't ask for it" she shrugged her shoulders and lay down too "you're right we're still much too young" I nodded and closed my eyes and after a few minutes I fell into a deep sleep.

<<<

"Good morning sunshine" Blaise greeted me as I sat down "morning" I murmured, scratching my head "this morning with the bottles head hm" I smirked and looked at him "that's not Blaise" I shook my head and looked down "of course" he replied "shut up" I mumbled and started to eat "dracoooo your girlfriend woke up with the wrong boyfriend next to her" I choked on my juice and gave him a dead stare which draco did as well "with which boyfriend" he asked him "with the wrong one anyway" Blaise laughed and I shook my head while draco looked at me confused "who does he mean who was sleeping next to you?!" I shook my head and started to smirk "no he's lying" he looked away and scoffed "very funny" he mumbled "poor thing is with the gle-" but he was cut off straight away by him "Blaise that's enough sometime" he rolled his eyes dramatically and looked at Draco arrogantly "what do you all always have so with you two I can understand it if You don't wake up next to each other but the rest" he pointed to me and Draco "says you and pansy" he got up and looked at me angrily "so listen missy" I giggled looking up at him "can you stop being so weird" mumbled daphne "can you stop being so ugly" Blaise hissed at her pulling me with him "come on Bella these are all looser "I smiled and just walked with him