your name?

You sat at a stand-still once again. Waiting and waiting and waiting for someone to come for you- anyone but no one came yet in the black abius you call a home you see a flash of light from not too far away. A light shines on the object in the unknown darkness not fully sure where its coming from you crawl towards it, blood spilling from your chapped and scared lips your bright eyes slowly fading to a neon pink... insanity taking over much quicker than expected... In the darkness was a photo of her dead parents. It was you hugging them, at what looked to be a birthday party and you looked around the age of twelve, yet there was no one there to take the photo.

You were holding a crystal, the same crystal mere meters away from your longing touch in front of what looked like a large statue of the god-like undercity hound 'Vander'. You slowly walk towards the crystal throwing the picture in the flame of a torch that surrounded the table letting out a loud scoff 'it's about time I forget about them. They're never coming back... after all... I did kill them with this damn thing' you whispered to yourself lifting the crystal off the table throwing it in the air and catching it again 'hextech huh... finally came up with a name for you.' you said towards to nobody in particular.

'You did good my child!' a mans triumphant chant radiates through the surrounding peace 'what?!' you exclaim, the chants kept getting louder and louder till you were on your knees screaming in agony, your hand clasping onto your ears for dear life. 'Come with me together we can end piltover for good... your parents were just the beginning' you heard his yelling voice grow near unaware of what's to come 'no... no you-YOU killed them not me. You killed the only people who could ever truly love me so how about this... fuck you.' you spat in utter rage and disgust not caring about the consequences her actions could have. Anything was better than the guilt she faced daily... anything.

A cracked face appears from the shadows, his glowing red eye pierces the soul with a single glare. Only half of his face is visible but even the thought of the other half sent a bone chilling shiver down your spine.

1st person pov:

A girl with light blue hair tied back in two long braids with a protruding fringe pocked her head from behind him. As she stumbled out of hiding, she was wearing pink and purple striped trousers with a black tank top that was cut into a crop top which revealed several cloud tattoos on her stomach reaching all the way up her right arm to her shoulder 'and who might you be?' she asked me in an impossibly cheerful tone. 'None of your damn business that's who' I snap towards her. She crosses her arms and pouts angrily trying not to look or sound scared. I stare at the bluenette in front of me scanning her up and down trying to memorise her tattoos, she notices and smirks. She slowly walks towards me placing a hand on my chin lifting my face up to hers 'you really wanna do that?' she whispered. I shuddered under her intense hold not knowing what to do my breath catching in my throat as her cold piercing eyes stare into mine with an unreadable expression. 'I'm gonna ask you this one more time...' she lifted her hand off my chin and stood straight again pacing circles around me her arm brushing over my shoulder then over my neck as she stood behind me.

All of a sudden, she jolted my jaw back to look at the ceiling but I didn't see the all too familiar concrete, instead I saw her face peering down at me with a predator like hunger in her eyes 'what's your name darling?' she let me go when I didn't answer slowly walking around the place clearly thinking of the most painful way to kill me. I released a breath I wasn't aware I was holding 'y/n' I stated shakily. The blue haired girl looked at me confusion clear in her features 'what?' she spoke still evidently annoyed but sounded more tired. 'My name. Its y/n.' I said barley above a whisper 'well y/n that wasn't so hard was it? I'm Jinx!' she held her hand out to me with a large child like grin on her face.