💞

• Luca- Well Charli uhm..I just wanted to tell you that- Charli- hm? Luca- that uhm... I REALLY LIKE YOURE DRESS Charli- Oh Thank you, Luca you're so sweet!.
———

***A minute passes without any of them talking was there anything to say??..***

•Luca- Charli I'll just tell you, I've liked you like actually like you like more then best friends.. Charli- Luca, It's not the 1st of April anymore *Charli says as she slowly giggles*. Luca- No Charli, I'm being serious. Charli- Oh! Uhm Luca.. I um.. Luca- you don't like me back?

***Charli glares at Luca, Luca glares at Charli to.***

•Charli- Luca, I like you too.. *Charli says as she blushes* Luca- Wait really!? *Charli nods her head as she moves closer to Luca, Before she can give Luca a kiss she gets distracted by an beautiful flower called "Rosa 'Juliet" (yes it's a real flower I believe 💀) Charli goes to the flower to pick it up she picks it up and puts it in Luca's hair, Charli grabs Luca's hands and pulls him to stand up*

 *Charli says as she blushes* Luca- Wait really!? *Charli nods her head as she moves closer to Luca, Before she can give Luca a kiss she gets distracted by an beautiful flower called "Rosa 'Juliet" (yes it's a real flower I believe 💀) Charli goes...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( how I imagine 💀 my drawing is hot Ik 😍😍 )

———

• *They both get ready to kiss until..*
***Light comes outta nowhere***
Light- Hey guys, I came to spy on y'all!
Charli- Oh uhm hey Light!
Luca- ...
Light- What are you guys doing.
Charli- Oh uhm, I was just about to give Luca an hug! 🥰 .

idk what to do now, I feel like this is getting cringe LMAOO follow me on instagram @erzasmvp, @urmomsbaking ... 😪

IF U GIVE ME ANY IDEAS ON INSTA ILL UHHH ILL CREATE IT YEAHHH FOR NOW I THINK IM DONE WITH THIS STORY YEAH