Loki Laufeyson

dating the god of mischief will include:

• the both of you having rooms across from each other in the Stark Tower (mostly all the Avengers live there including you. and yes, you're an avenger cause you cool like that🤙)
• the group (*cough* thor and tony) looking out and being overprotective of you because they don't want loki to "harm you"
• you forcing him to watch movies with you in the middle of the night
• him trying to cook a decent meal with you and failing miserably
• him asking thor for permission to take you out
• evening walks

DEDICATED TO Smellychickenlegs
<33

Loki — His pov

"Come on, I haven't asked to take her out in three weeks!" I urge, trying to convince Thor to let me take Y/n out of the house. "And I've been good lately, don't you agree?" I continue, giving him a pleading look.

He sighs, turning around before walking away. "Fine, go. But don't be gone for too long."

I smile to myself. Yes! I walk up the long corridor, then to Y/n's bedroom door, hearing music playing from inside. I softly knock, moments later, the door opens to a smiling and cheery Y/n. Her eyes light up at the sight of me, her hair brushed neatly with a few strands tucked behind her ear, the corners of her mouth tugging upwards, forming a smile showing her perfect white teeth. Goodness, was she pretty.

"Hey, what's up? You know, you don't have to knock, you can just come right in." She says, chuckling a bit, sitting on her bed.

I bite my lip, fidgeting with my fingers, "I want to ask you something..."

She nods, gesturing me to continue.

"Uhm, w- would you like to go out to the bookstore?" I ask in a slight whisper.

Smiling, she stands up and wraps her arms around me, giving me a hug. "Is that even a question?! Oh my, I'd love to!"

I hug her back, sighing out of relief. Why was I acting so nervous before asking? Overthinking much? Anyway, I'm glad she said yes, considering that I'd planned this since last week. I was too much of a mess to ask her before.

"I noticed that you've been running low of books, so I thought it'd be a good idea to go shopping for more." I state, pulling back, though I wanted to stay in the hug a lot longer.

"You know me so well," she replies, "if you'll excuse me, I'd like to get dressed into more suitable clothes."

I shake my head, "Oh well, that's not necessary. What you're already wearing is perfect," I say with a smile.

"Alright then, if you say so," she says, grabbing my hand, leading me to the stairs, "hold on I forgot to get some money."

"Oh I have some already, don't worry."

"You sure?"

"Yep."

As we walk down the corridor, I see Tony eyeing us from the corner of my eye, making me slightly uncomfortable.

"Ah look at you two lovebirds-" he starts teasing, but instantly gets interrupted.

"Shut it, Antonio—before I start teasing you and Pepper myself," Y/n jokes, opening the front door.