Leonardo Dicaprio (90s)

dating this classic 90s star will include:

• him taking you to his movie premieres
• him letting you help him out on choosing outfits to wear to them
• being friends with our queen kate winslet
• fancy dinner dates😋
• fangirls envying you when you get spotted in public together
• hearing stories from set when he gets home

DEDICATED TO RobertaVassalli

Leonardo — His pov

"And... cut!" Our director, James, shouts from the side of theset as we're acting out a scene for the new film I was cast in: Titanic. "take 10, that was a tough one."

We were acting for the dancing scene, he was right; it was pretty difficult, though I'd practiced numerous times for the whole routine. It was Y/n who wasn't cooperating—which was very unusual for all of us, for she'd always been good with the directions we were given and did everything better than me. (Her role is Rose, the lover of my character, Jack.) For some reason, today, she was just out of it. She seemed a lot less focused than usual, zoned out, didn't talk much, she always had a smile on her face for the others, but today she didn't grin once.

I wanted to ask her what was wrong, actually make an effort to check on her, but I held back, for the better. Let's just say she... doesn't like me very much. We don't get along at all! I'm the one who tries to be friends with her, I'm the one who tries to talk to her, joke around, and treat her like a friend—however, she just doesn't follow with it. I don't know what it is.

It's been like this since the first day we started filming, I have no idea if that's just how she is, avoiding people, ignoring them, hating the world; but at the same time, she really only acts like that with me. Only me.

The truth is, when everybody else is watching, we pretend to get along, laugh, act like real friends—for the sake of our characters, since we play lovers. Once all eyes are turned elsewhere, she falls out of it and her whole mood changes in the speed of lightning.

It's always been so awkward, we should get along in reality, we shouldn't have to pretend all the time, we do play lovers after all. All of this just doesn't mix well.

I search for her around the area, to find her by the tables drinking a cup of water by herself. Should I still make an effort to talk to her? Everytime I get hope, a part of me believes everything will work out between us, but once I give in, all my faith vanishes into thin air.

Screw this, I'm not giving up just yet. I sigh and keep my cool, walking over to her. She glares at me from the corner of her eyes, and turns away. Before she can escape, I quickly get ahold of her arm, making her stop.

Not once does she look at me. I realize what I'm doing and immediately let go, putting my hands in my pockets. "Sorry, that wasn't my intention." I feel like walking out already, remembering barely any of our few conversations go well.

She shrugs, keeping her eyes on the ground, fidgeting with her costume dress.

"Is everything... alright? You don't seem like yourself today," I run a hand through my hair. "just wanted to check on you, you know."

She slightly scoffs. "I don't seem like myself today as in me pretending like you don't exist? You don't think I'm fully aware I do that already? Clearly, I want you to leave me alone, yet, you don't care to." She finishes her water and tosses it in the trash can a few steps behind her.