The Rat

Lexi has been going crazy because of this play! Literally fuckin crazy! I sigh getting back up from the bed as I throw on some black side split harems, as well as a black split sleeved hooded crop top. I didn't feel like dressing up this time, I was so over dresses for a while. Though I think Fez was dressing up for Lexi. Got a suit and everything. I loved how close they've gotten, talking everyday, sometimes about the play, sometimes having me yell at her in the back round. She's been stressed that we'll be mad at her. She's afraid people well be mad at her, afraid how Cassie would react. She was worried about one scene being too offensive for audience, though still not telling me what it was about. She won't tell me much, and since Fez has the phone on speak, she'll always make sure I'm not around. She hasn't even really told Fez what it was about, from what he tells me. She wants it too be a surprise, experiencing it first hand on show night.. Tonight. Very soon... Hence me now running down stairs with my boots in hand.

"Ash you better be fuckin dressed!" I yelled throughout the house, finishing my rushed stomping down the stairs. I looked around, Ash not being seen anywhere. That dickhead better be fuckin ready. I smiled making my way in the living room. (Admit it by now you realize what's about to happen and your crying as you mentally replay his death.)

"Hey Lez. You look nice." I smiled up at Faye, her steaming Fez's suit.

"Thanks Faye." I leaned over a bit, resting my foot on the wall as I rested my butt on the wall behind me. Pausing from tying my boot to look off towards the door as someone knocked.

"Yo, Ash! Get the door, man!" I looked back, Fezco making himself seen from the bathroom. If Ash opens the door, but still ignored me, I'mma be pissed. I sucked my teeth, sighing as I shook my head to myself playfully.

"What we got goin on?" I put my foot down before getting a chance to tie it as Fez makes his way down the hall. I start walking further down the hall, getting down on the floor to tie them there instead.

"Freshly steamed."

"Ooh. Yes, yes, yes. You da best. Mmm. Yeah we steppin out tonight. Ooh bless your heart." I look up at Fez rambles, Faye smiling brightly at him, causing me to pause the boot tying. Her standing there buttoning up his shirt. Do they like each other? I thought Fez likes Lexi though.

"Nah, I really appreciate you doin that, though." I frown at this, eyes glancing up to Custer instead as he suddenly makes his way in the room, standing a few feet in front of me.

"Damn, what's good?"

"Yo, wassup, man?"

"Yo, I'm, I'm actually, a little busy. I'm, I'm getting ready to go out." I look up at Custer, him fidgeting a bit before he freezes a bit at the mention of Fez going out.

"We goin to a party? Where you goin?" Why's he pushin?

"Don't worry about what I'm doin, man. Worry about yourself." I stop the tying once again for a moment, eyes glancing up as Fez walks back down the hall. My eyes quick to glance at Custer. His right hand balled up in a half fist near the plants, slowly dipping down before retracting it back quickly. My eyes widen a split second, quick to resume my tying as he looks around the room.

"Alright. I'mma just chill then." He turns around, walking around me and out to the living room. I breathed in quietly, wanting to see what the fuck he just put in the plants, but not being able to just LOOK. I look at the plants, trying to figure out a reason to go pawing at them without raising suspicion, before I notice Faye turn around slowly at Custer. Oh this is bad, this is so not fuckin good. What the fuck is going on? Why is he staying, he never just stays! I stay how I was on the ground, peaking around the side of wall to the other entrance of the living room. Narrowing my eyes as Custer places his phone on the coffee table. Something about this doesn't feel right. Red flags have been going off since he got here. I lean back against the wall, looking over at Faye as she continues steaming the rest of Fez's suit. I jump, feeling my phone buzz silently in my pocket, reaching for it quickly. I shut off the buzzer off too, looking at the new message from Lexi.