Mr. Steal yo girll Y/n

.

.

As I wake up I see that its about 5am so as Im a very weird person and can't get back to sleep when Im awake  so I decide to go downstairs and while walking  down I  see all the tossed clothes on the ground and stop walking to It   rumaging through them all finding my jogging bottoms I put them on and check to see If my wallet and phone are still in there. They are thank god.As I quietly go down the creaky stairs carefull not to wake any of the galllaghers, I enter the kitchen and open the fridge seeing that theres nothing that I  like In It execpt beer. I decide to take one with me and sit on the couch waiting for the gallaghers to get up while im playing on my phone.

==============================================================

______________________________________________________________________________

Its 6am and i hear a distant alarm going off in the background its probaly fionas i thought in my head stopping for a second to check if i hear something then continuing playing this cool shooting game on my phone.

as I finaly completed killing the final boss, silently cheering I hear that the galllaghers have woke up and are currently up stairs when fiona shouts "im going to the store today" hoping for suggestions on what is needed.

"Toilet paper" Im assuming debbie says as its a girls voice.

"Toothpaste" a boy says back.

As I look up the stairs I see debbie come down and say "Why Is there someones clothes down here"

"Hi" i say putting my arm on the top of the couch and turning my head smiling at her.

"Hey" She says back joining me on the couch.

"Wanna play a game on my phone, here its a cool one about babies i think you'll  like it"  I say passing her my phone.

"did you steal this?" she questions loooking up at me.

"oh nah i got it with my own money"i say chuckling a bit

"cool can you get me one" she says focusing on the game.

"maybe" i say watching her playing the game while sipping my beer.

"you got a text" she says looking at me.

"oh from who?" i say to her suprised not thinking that anyone of my contacts would be up this early.

"some guy called Minecraft steve he asked if he could do your shift" debbie says back to me.

"oh doesnt matter ill deal with it you can contuinue playing the game if you like" i say.

"ok"

"you guys are going to be late school now!" she shouts to every one.

when everyone goes downstairs there shocked to see me as i look down  noticing i dont have a shirt on and there staring at my chest tattoo thinking its quite weird i go to the stairs and put my t shirt  on while going back to the gallaghers to say hi.

"do you have a gun?" carl says to me looking up at me.

"no not on me but at my house" i say crouching down to his height

"thats cool can i have it" he said with puppy dog eyes

"hmmm i can give you something better"

"COO-" he started to say but got inturupted by fiona dragging everyone out of the door.