white boy yn

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

                        _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

                      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

                           -_-_-_-_-_-_-

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After, the lip senario of him walking out the Gallaghers chilled out and  calmed  frank and debbies suger high by have some of the food I bought and v's spaggheti together.

Suddenly, I get multiple notifications from my phone and I open It to see that Mandy, Mikey and my boss have texted me. I reply to my boss saying the text saying that I have a choice to do a pickup right now or tomorrow morning, I took a second to think about It and thought it was the best to do tomorrow morning because I need to talk more to fiona and enjoy my well spent time at the gallagher house.

Fiona's Pov <3 >_<

I was washing the dishes with V while she was drying them multitasking by talking about steve and this 'Candice' girl that he wants me to assume that they both aren't sleeping together also my horrible love life choices and my past boyfriend's.

"Thanks for bringing food"

"You supplied the spaghetti"

"Yeah with no sauce. Im hanging by a thread"

"Your talking to someone who's renting a kid for money" veronica flashes a look at me.

"I've got to find something more permanent"

"Like what?"

"I could take a powerpoint class..Or sticks and skates could be hiring"

"You mean Dicks and Dates...Maybe frank will stay sober and get the cash"

"Maybe I'll win the lottery".

"Hey...you think Steve's lying"

"Probably"

"If i find out he is. Im done with him"

"Done with who?" Kevin questions us while opening the fridge to grab a beer.

"Steve he's getting messages form this bitch named candace" V catches him up.

"Candace?"

"Uh-oh that sounds like a women you have an affiar with"

"It does?" me and V say in sync at the same time.

"No! Please that fool doesn't have enough game to cheat. Did you ask him if he was?"

"Yeah. He said he wasn't"

"Well then you have 2 choices: Believe him or don't"

"Or you could let your suspicions grow until you turn into the ice queen and act like he's invisble until he starts sending anonymous threaterning notes and you report his ass to the po-po".

I turn back around and continue doing the dishes quite offended by that while kev laughs.

"Ha ha. who was that? Brian?"

"Brian. Joey. Michael" V list's my ex boyfriends

You know Fi every guy you've been with you cut and run. Maybe it's time to try something new. And i have the perfect man that is right infront of you."

"Ew. Kev no thats- just eww." i look at kev like he's insane.

"No-no not me my little boy Y/n."

"MhmHm yeah kev's right white boy y/n over there is just the right man for you. and i heard that you two got it onnn last nighttt" V says while looking up at me though her eyebrows.

"You know every guy that you've been with you've got 'em wrong. Maybe its time to try something new?"

"Damnn baby that was good"

Y/n pov

Everyone came up to play a game of football and do teams while i went of and called up mickey 

yn: hows mandy?

mickeymyster:doing as good as ever

Y/n:Good good i might be over later plan a movie night like them goood times

Mickymyster:Yea yea i really dont give a fuck

Yn:damn what got into u and i know u give a fuck u better be there

Mickeymyster:ok i gotta go hav fun w them gallaghers

Yn:u hav fun shoplifting at the kash and grab😔

Well i havent updated in a long time and this was a sorta short filler chapter but it gets there storyline going but fiona might consider a realation ship with yn? Or will she just stay with steve?