1

╭────────༺♡༻────────╮
      social media and real life
                              ╰────────༺♡༻────────╯

"hello guys guess who's back.. me, I know that I haven't posted in here for maybe 4 years...." I laugh nervously at the camera "I know that's a lot but I'm back I promise."

*intro*

"so I puted on my Instagram a Q&A for you guys to ask me whatever you want and I'm gonna answer them now" I smile at the camera "for those who don't follow me on insta it's gonna be here on the video somewhere, that's up to nick" I say while pointing at various places in the camera "and let's all thank nick for offering himself to edit this video, love you nickk" I blew a kiss at the camera

*cut*

"so the first question is from ~thetripletsbabes~.. hum okay you go girl.. hum and she asked 'how did you and the triplets met?' so first I met Matt because we were in the same class in 3rd grade, and I'm gonna be honest with you guys I didn't like Matt at first because he may be super shy and all now but young Matt was that one kid that you just wish you could slap sometimes, because he was so annoying I'm telling ya, he would just say the most random shit 24/7, and that wasn't even the problem, the problem was that mister Matthew here almost every fucking day would steal my food, so I told my beautiful dad and he called Mary Lou and she said she was sorry, and she invited us to have dinner at her house so she would be sure that Matt would apologize. " *cut* " I'm never gonna forget Mary lou's face when she found out my dad was Johnny Depp let's just say the women was to stunned to speak haha" *cut* "so then I met Chris and Nick,  and me and Nick became best friends obviously, so me, Matt and Chris started being friends and getting along so much better, and every Sunday at least I, would go to their house for dinner"

*cut*

"so the next question is from carlgallag-" I was cut off by the door opening

"hey jess what do you want for dinner?" my dad says

"I'm down for whatever dad, you can choose" I give him a small smile "come say hi to YouTube" I get up and grab his hand pulling him to the frame

"hiiiii" he says with a smile while waving his hand to the camera

"okay so i found one question for you" I sit on my bed and tap on the space next to me for him to seat, he seats and I put my head on his shoulder

"let's hear it" he says with a clap

" 'what is your dad's favorite thing about you', resuming what's your favorite thing about me?" I look up at him

" oh that's a great question, so I uh.. love the fact that you just never give up in anything no matter how hard It gets, you will fight for it till the end, and the fact that you're the most caring person I know, I just know that if I need something or I'm in a bad day you're always gonna be there to help me and make me laugh and just forget about my problems for a moment " he gives me a little hug and a kiss in the forehead before getting up and getting closer to the camera "I'm telling you guys if you're friends with my daughter, I know for a fact that she's the best friend your ever gonna have and I'm not even kidding"

"aww, I love you so much dad" I get up and kiss his cheek 

*cut to you alone again*

"so next question is from ~Carlgallaghersgf~ and the question is  'do you really wanna be an actress or you just do it because of your dad' actually I just do it for fun right now, but I definitely see myself when I'm older being an actress, cause I have so many fun memories on set  it's just unbelievable. I just think that I want to have a little more of freedom before I private myself from it. Because when I start doing it for real I'm not gonna have time to be hanging out my friends all the time, I would have to leave my friends for months to film and I just think I'm too young to private myself from all of this, and then there's my dad because as you guys know I still leave with my dad and there's always those months that he's away dou to filming and when I start my career I have the possibility to see him less and less because I can have different months from him, maybe the only time he's home I would be filming or even the other way around and at the moment I'm to attached to my dad to see him even less that I already do.
I know that I can just not accept the part but if it's gonna be my work I'm gonna be committed to it, so I'm not just not gonna accept the part because, the only exception is if I don't like the part or the concept of the movie, because it's gonna be my work and I wanna be respectful to the directors and all, because if I just start not accepting every part I get because I wanna be with my friends theres gonna be a time I'm not gonna get any parts so I'm just going to wait for the right time! "

I answer some more questions and then I end the video

•ħ𝝰იҟ 𝓤ⴰ 𝗡ә✘ŧ ♡⃕•

@jessicadepp

liked by Johnnydepp,nicolassturniolo,Christophersturniolo

tagged: nicolassturniolo

- so.... you guys are finally gonna have content of Jessica fucking Depp on YouTube again, Friday 8pm be ready.

Guys say thank you to Nick because he's the one editing the video!

comments :

nicolassturniolo : that's fucking right thank me!
↪️ jessicadepp: thank you Nick!

user: OMG FINNALY, I've been waiting for this for 3 YEARS. I don't even know I lost the count.
↪️ jessicadepp: 4 years... I'm sorry..

christophersturniolo: we've all been waiting for this day to come! and I think I deserve some thanks too because I'm editing the video too!!.
↪️ nicolassturniolo: no you're not! you're just here breathing in my neck doing shit.
↪️ jessicadepp: typical chris

author:

hey guysss, so I just wanted to tell that this is my first story and that English it's not my first language so be nice please.
Feel free to correct me if you see any grammatical mistakes or any type of mistake!