Doesn't Exist

The rest of the car ride was quiet. No body dared to say a word as we drove in the suffocating silence.

"Fez.. Can I please just.. Can I have a fuckin cigarette or something?" I huffed out, the other two turning slightly in their seats at the sudden talking. My talking that seemed to just cut through the silence harshly.

"Yeah.. Uh yeah, kid. Hold on." I closed my eyes, breathing deeply as I heard him move around in his seat. I opened my eyes, seeing Ash looking in his mirror back at me. I glared at him sharply from the back seat, quick to turn my gaze back on Fezco as he pulls out something from his pockets. He brings the pack up to the steering wheel, pulling two out while still keeping a hand on the wheel. He puts the two in his mouth, tossing the pack off to the side, reaching in his other hand for the lighter. He lights them up quickly, taking one of them from his mouth, handing it back to me.

"Thanks." I mumble, taking the poison stick from him, immediately puffing harshly on it. The puff was so harsh, I almost choked on it, going back for another one regardless of the cloud I already had in my lungs. I rolled down the window, blowing out the huge puff cloud as I lean against the side of the door. I keep my other arm down in my lap, not wanting to put pressure on it as the pain still stings and throbs out. I look up at the night sky, puffing on it as I try and not think about my dark thoughts. The angry thoughts of Ash being so Goddamn fuckin stupid. I feel my face twitch, brows knitting together at the thoughts.

"So fuckin stupid!" I mumble harshly, glaring at the sky instead now.

"Leslie.." I ignored Fezco, puffing on the cigarette harshly as we made our way for Lexi's play.

"Fezco.. You better be there for Lexi." I warned quietly, not wanting me to distract him from Lexi tonight. This was Lexi's night. Her night, wasn't going to be ruined on the account of Ashtray and his idiocy. Custer is so fuckin dead. Little bitch.. I glared at the sky, picturing Custer's little bitch face. I flicked the filter out the window, blowing out the last bit of smoke.

      I exhale, no body getting out of the car yet as he parked in front of the school. Ignoring the other two, and finally make my way out of the car. The other two doing the same as I shut the door behind me and start making our way inside. I stand at the front desk, waiting for the other two to finally catch up, letting Fez do the talking with the lady as I stare down the empty school halls. Loud muffled music being heard throughout the school school. Is this a musical? I listened the music stopping and then a drum roll being heard. I shook my head, a kid now stepping out of the hall towards us.

"Your Fezco, Leslie and uh.. Ashtray?" I raised a brow, Ash glared and Fezco nodded. The boy in front of us clapped excitedly, ushering us along with him. I turned to Fez, him shrugging as we silently follow behind the kid. We stop outside the gym, the noises of the crowd being heard much more now.

"Alright, make your way to the front up there, and I'll let Lexi know you guys finally made it."

"Yo, thanks man. You guys ready?" The kid walked off, Ash and I staring blankly at Fezco as he stopped in front of the doors, waiting for an answer. He pouted a second, remembering the situation.

"Right.. Let's just.." He sighed, looking at me a long moment, his eyes glancing down at my hand before I hid it behind my back.

"It doesn't fuckin exist right now Fez. Can we please go now?" I tried redirecting quickly at the end, trying to get him to focus on Lexi and the play instead. I sighed and walked up to Fez, thumping my head against his chest.