Midnight shenanigans-fuckshit

'Yo y/n' fuckshit said as his high started to lower down and heart rate increased faster. 'Yoo fuckshit'  Y/n said with droopy eyes lighting up the blunt between her 2 fingers as she faced where fuckshit had his full concentration on. Blue and red flashing lights started to become closer in the distance. The two teens instantly grabbed there shit and started power walking not giving a single damn if they were dizzy asf. The sound of a car door slamming and fast foot steps caused them to freak out and run.

'AYE,AYE YOU LITTLE SHITS'. Y/n and fuckshit didn't give 2 fucks where they were going as long as they didn't end up in a cop car by the end of tonight
they where running to the nearest place where the cops found it impossible to find them. 'OOH FUCKSHIT I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDA NEVER SMOKED IN A FUCKING PARK DUMBASS' y/n said as the wind rushed through her messy hair. 'FUCK' the curly headed boy slurred.

After spending 5 minutes of running through unknown suburbs, 2 parks and jumping over 3 fences (up to
y/n's calculations) the troubled teens found a bush filled with californian lilac. No matter how beautiful the flowers were it didn't stop y/n from having a straight but angry look on her face. Fuckshit was laughing his ass off the flashback playing in his head on how y/n's face looked so funny as she kept looking behind her,panicking to see if there were any cops in sight. 'fUcKsHiT iM lItErALly sHakInG BAHAHAHA'
He mocked her from the recent event. She gave him a hard punch on the arm as he groaned lifting his head up making his skin shimmer in the moonlight.

Y/n wasn't gonna lie to herself but fuckshit was pretty hot. The way he talked in a childish manner but when he was with the ladies he acted like a grown man but still put some of his immature banter while being a horny flirt. Also how he didn't give a fuck and had a 'fuck your feels' personality. But when he was around the people he loved and cared for, he always tried to show the amount of love he still had for them. Y/n tried her best to see him as a brother though, i mean she knew him since they were 12. They did have there moments when y/n and fuckshit were 14. Y/n was going to go to a kissing party which fuckshit did get an invitation to but sadly grounded. Y/n never had her first kiss before let alone had a relationship until louis perez asked her out. Fuckshit was the only friend who agreed on helping her. The tension did become awkward after there 10 second make out but fuckshit decided to make a dick head joke commenting on how many cuts her braces gave him in 10 fucking seconds.

Back to the present...
Fuckshit then put his full concentration on the pretty purple flowers. 'I wonder if i can smoke this shit' he bluntly said, making y/n turn her full attention to the boy, hoping that fuckshit won't become a crackhead in the future she then threw that thought away and replaced it with a giggle. 'Theres that pretty smile' he said biting his bottom lip. 'Fuckshit...don't' she said hiding her smiling mess. he stared at her plump lips and her glance at her fucked up sneakers. He enjoyed staring at her. While she skated,smoked,talked and how she articulated her words. He also loved when she danced with her home girls. How happy she looked and not crying with smudged mascara around her under eyes. He felt bad for putting her through the whole cop chase events and he knew her favourite colour was purple so he got his index finger and thumb and picked it off the bush.  'Mama,here you go' y/n took the flower and played with the pretty petals 'im sorry for making you freak out and not taking you seriously but your face tho' he couldn't finish of his sentence as y/n gave him the look. He put his hands up as a sign of surrender. 'Ok ok im sorry im being serious this time..cmon girl you know i love you' y/n turned to his direction and placed the lilac between her soft lips. 'Pass me a lighter, lets smoke this shit' she said with a grin. Fuckshit put on his big goofy grin and gladly did as he was told.

Even though they obviously weren't gonna get high, they still had to find a way to set the mood. The 2 teens ended up enjoying their night in the middle of cali and scabs on their legs.

Sorry this story is so long but yeah this is my first story and there will be more coming out with the rest of the the mid90's cast

842 words🫂