Love in a photograph-fourthgrade

Warning-smut kinda (i've never done this before *teeth clatters and knees shaking*)

'Oh yes fourth' y/n moaned in her boyfriends ear as she rode his hard dick.

Those words made him get goosebumps and what made him feel like he was about to finish.

'You feel so good in me, cum for me bae'

Those words made the shy boy finish. (Not shy for long)

'oh fuck y/n' the boy moaned out of pleasure.

the boy knew what to do. He then placed his girlfriend on his lap and she spread her legs open.

He traced his long veiny fingers around her stomach and when he reached her clit he slowly went round in circles making the girl moan softly and now making her squirm as his fingers were now inside of her pumping the right spot.

a few minutes later the two were resting on the bed,his head in the crook of her neck as they were watching clips of him and his friends skateboarding. Laughs and giggles were filled.

the next clip was of y/n playing the piano at their school concert. Her smiling and her in her black dress made fourthgrade focus all on her. He thought she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever lay eyes on.

'Aww. Fourth. You liked it.' She said facing him

'I loved it' he said smiling at her kissing her softly

She then backed away.

'Can i take a picture' she said

'Yes' he said with no hesitation. She was the only person he could trust with the thing  he loved the most.

As y/n set the camera she kissed her boyfriends lips and pressed the go button (or whatever its called)

Their picture down below🥲🤘🏾❤️