Chapter 2

Tobias' POV

I explained Tris the whole thing and we go back to Zeke's. It's been 1 hour of playing when things get interesting.

"Candor or Dauntless?" Shauna asks Will.

"Erudite." Will says and we all laugh. He used to be Erudite. "But yeah Candor."

"How many girlfriends have you had before Chris?" Shauna say and looks at Nya. So does Will. Nya gives both of them a thumbs up and giggles. Will blushes. Wow really. The Erudite guy.

"Really, Will? You were Erudite not Dauntless. How many?" Lynn asks and laughs.

"Or how many hundred?" Uriah asks smirking.

"Oh you don't talk Uriah. Everyone knows you like Marlene." Christina says. Mar and Uriah both blush. Will takes off his shirt. "Really? We need to talk about this."

"Oh man eater." Uriah smirks at Christina. Lynn throws a pillow at him.

"Ow! How on earth do you make a pillow hurt, Lynn?" Uriah cries.

"My exceptional strength." Lynn says smirking. Then Ryan and I give her a high five.

"What? You guys accept this. I can't believe it. I. Refuse. To. Believe. It. I thought we were friends." Uriah says dramatically.

"Wow Uriah. Sometimes you are such a drama queen." Marlene chuckles.

"Sometimes??" Nya says and Uriah gasps. We all laugh

"Okay Uriah candor or dauntless?" Will asks.

"I can't handle more truth so dare." Uriah says.

"Okay buddy. I dare you to let Tris come with you in your fear landscape and them she has to tell us your fears." Will says.

"Why? Why can't I just tell them to you?" Uriah asks shocked.

"You might be lying. And I don't feel like moving my butt anywhere." Will says.

"But..but..is it even possible?" Uriah asks hoping Will says no.

"Well Four and Tris did it." Will says.

"Wait..how do you know?" I ask him.

"Christina!" Tris squeals. "You were not supposed to tell anyone." She screams.

"But it sounded so romantic. Plus I wanted Will to make it with me too." Chris says in defence and I giggle. Is this really that romantic?

"Yes, yes it is." Mar says. I give her a question look.

"You were thinking out loud." Nya says. Then Tris stands up and goes to Uriah.

"Come on Uriah! Let's go!" She says and he screams.

"I don't want to." He winces but eventually they both go to the fear landscape.

Tris' POV

The simulation starts. We go through eight of his fears and they were nothing special. But I should admit he is doing pretty good. Too good. What of he is? No He can't be. He is Uriah. Lol

"It's okay Uriah. These are just bugs." I tell him but I am not convinced. I hate bugs too. Then we are in the cafeteria and we are taking food.

"Can I have some cake, please?" Uriah asks and his eyes lights like a little kid when he says cake.

"I am sorry we don't have any." The woman says. "But we can give you-" She is cuts off by him screaming.

"Nooooooooooo. Noooooo NOO!!!" He cries. Really Uriah. No cake. What I am wondering? He is Uriah. Tobias is the same about cake.

"Was that your worst nightmare?" I ask him and he starts sweating.

Then in front of us are Lynn and Marlene. Marlene is holding a cupcake ans Lynn is holding a gun.

"Uriah!" Marlene screams.

"Why you left us?" Lynn asks.

"Don't you love me?" Marlene asks. Uriah has tears in his eyes.

"Of course I do, Mar. I love you." He says.

"No, you don't." Lynn says.

"And I don't love you." Mar says and Uriah seems shocked.

"Why would you say that?" He asks.

"Because we don't need you." Lynm says. He looks at her. Her hair isn't shaved like it really is. And Marlene's hair is longer than it is now.

"Yeah. We are better without you, Uriah Pedrad." Marlene says and the two of them disappear. Uriah falls on the ground crying. I hug him.

"Noooooooo." He screams harder than he did for the cake.

"Shh..it's okay. So this is your worst fear?" I ask him and he nods. We pull apart.

"My biggest fear is Marlene and Lynn leaving me and Marlene not loving me." He says. "You won't tell the rest, right? Please!" Oh no! How am I going to tell this to the rest? Especially Marlene and Lynn.

We wake up and start walking back to Zeke's apartment. I have to think how to lie them so they won't find out.

Author's note
Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
I don't have any ideas for dares so if you have you can leave them in the comments and I am going to make them.
See you next chapter.
Xoxo❤❤