━━━ not perfect

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

❛ breathe in... breathe out... you got this ❜

june 27, 2017

so the news was out, everyone knows now. she's been out of that company for almost a whole month. she's already under a different one, and people are just now finding this out.

every article has some comment about her 'mistake'.

she's gonna regret that i bet...

imagine leaving the company that did nothing but amazing things for you

i don't understand? why would she leave?

that company isn't so amazing as many think, sure, she got a lot out of it. but she didn't like what was offered to her, she didn't like the music, the concept, the duo idea was pretty much useless. that company throws out one group anytime another debuts anyway.

"you alright?" she snapped out of her thoughts, locking her cracked phone screen. her head turned to see hongjoong looking back at her with a concerned look.

hongjoong is really nice and understanding of the girls situation. he understands that she needs some time to adjust to this new environment, she's grateful for that. his soft smile always seems to cheer her up too, it's a really nice.

"yeah, jyp released the statement" it seemed like a switch flipped in his brain, now understanding why she looked so down.

"oh, this late?" he watched gia nod and sigh. "hm, well, don't worry about it! yunho and i are gonna get some food, you comin'?"

she gave him a sweet and soft smile before nodding her head, excepting his hand to help her up and excitedly jumping over to yunho at the door. the boys laughed a little at her child-like energy.

she isn't sure what's to come of her future life, not sure what she will need to succeed. but as long as she has her boys, she's perfectly fine.