Candy Kiss Challenge

2022/04/18

Uploader: Veiled 베일드 (YongHo's channel)

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

YongHo: Welcome back everyone it's Yongho. I am back again with another video, one that has been requested my many of you but before I start the video I'd like to introduce our guest for today, the extremely beautiful, widely talented, cutely blushing right now! My wonderful girlfriend, Bae Suzy. *hugs Suzy and brings her into camera view.*

Suzy: Hi everyone it's Suzy *smiles and waves*

YongHo: *smiling while looking at suzy*

Suzy: So YongHo what are we doing today?

YongHo: right. Today we are going to be doing a highly requested video that has been requested since the day we announced our relationship. It's the candy kiss challenge!!

Suzy: Candy kiss challenge?

YongHo: yeahhhhh *smiles* We have here a Beanie filled with different flavoured lollipops and we also have a um blindfold to cover the eyes of the person who is going to be guessing the flavour.

Suzy: what so we just take one then kiss?

YongHo: pretty much

Suzy: *takes a lollipop out unwraps and licks his then puts on like lipstick then kisses YongHo*

Suzy: what flavour?

YongHo: Strawberry?

Suzy: *shakes her head*

YongHo: *Pecks her lips again* I swear that is strawberry

Suzy: *laughs* nope

YongHo: *pecks her lips again* I don't know Apple?

Suzy: it's melon flavour *cheeky smile*

YongHo: oh. But yeah that's how we play. Jagiya how do you want to choose who goes first?

Suzy: *smirks* let's do the Pepero game to decide. The person with the shortest stick is the winner

YongHo: okay but if lips touch your disqualified. Let me go and get it from the cupboard. *stands up and goes to get it from his snack cupboard* got itttt.

Suzy: LETS GOOOOO!!! I'll go first *takes a pepero stick and gives it to YongHo to put in his mouth the she begins to eat the pepero slowly then decides to break it* okay *claps*

YongHo: okay it's this long *shows the camera the measure the remains with a ruler* 2.3cm. It's my turn now *smirks

Suzy: *Takes another pepero but this time it's between her teeth*

YongHo: *begins to eat the pepero in small bites*

Suzy: *trying not to laugh*

YongHo: *starts to laugh and breaks the pepero*