Chapter 1

Eda was a lonely girl, even from the age of 6 and her whole family was hunters. At the age of 6 one night she went to bed with a tear stricken face because all the kids didn't like her at all. She wished that she could become a creature that night. Thats how it all came to be, she developed wolf ears and a tail and her forehead got a blue crescent moon on it and it glowed in the dark. Her canines have gotten bigger and sharper, that was also the night her iris's turned a bright glowing blue.

She learned to hide it over the years by keeping her ears down and had her hair cover her head, kept her tail always under a dress. She just told her parents that she woke up with her iris's blue.

When she turned 8 years old she decided to go into the forest at night and discovered that under the light of the moon that she turned into a black wolf with the same bright blue moon on her forehead. That was the night that she became free, she searched the a few parts of the forest finding glowing mushrooms, sparkling waters with undines swimming in them, (Undines are glowing stingrays) she saw fairies sleeping in their flowers and tree while white haired night fairies tended to the moon lilies and blossoms of the glowing trees. 

There were albino deer's running around laughing like small children while glowing spirits danced together on the river. Other spirits were running through trees while others played with the animals.

That was the night that Eda met Raven and Karma, they were just like Eda except they lived in the forest. They never knew that Eda was originally a human but they would someday need to find out. Raven had amethyst sparkling eyes with a shiny black fur coat. She also had a symbol on her forehead, it was a lotus that was the same color as her eyes.

 She also had a symbol on her forehead, it was a lotus that was the same color as her eyes

(Imagine this but a different color)

Karma was a reddish brown colored wolf. She had sparkling green eyes with a strange symbol on her forehead.

 She had sparkling green eyes with a strange symbol on her forehead

Hers also was a bright glowing green.

Karma and raven had known each other since they were little, and they were wary of Eda. 

They all became friends sooner or later and they played in the night whether there was a moon or not. Whenever a new moon came for the month they would all be partially human as Eda normally is. 

Karma had curly red brown hair and a Hispanic tan kind of skin color with light freckles while Raven had shiny wavy black hair with a pale white glow in her human form.

And that is how the story of how Eda Ymene and Karma Sands and Raven Moonshadow begins...