The Banishment

The gods were furious, why didnt they realize sooner that their favorite goddess was in need of space for a child? Of course that lead to a arguement. Who would they banish? It couldnt be Zeus, who was a king of the greek deitys, nor could it be Thor, who was the Norse deitys favorite. all the gods had a reasom not to be banished, all execept Arachne.

"YOU ARE MAKING A MISTAKE, PLEASE DONT BANISH ME" she cried as they made their choice

"my dear, we must do this for the child that shall arrive soon" Hera gently said to her as she turned to look at her.

"PLEASE DONT GET RID OF ME. I PROMISE I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST NOT ME"

"its not our choice, its the fates"

"YOU AND I BOTH KNOW ITS NOT THE FUCKING FATES CHOICE YOU BASTARD"

"now now language"

"God, not now we are trying to get her out" Satan said with a sneer.

"i don't see why she cant come with me, or even you luci? sure she cusses but thats not a problem"

"my lord, we have explained this to you countless times that we cant dk that. due to her mothers... affair she cant go to heaven due to the demon but she cant come to hell due to the goddess"

"ohhhhh now i remember wasnt her mother a minor goddess? why do we care"

"yes her mother was a minor goddess, but one that had a slighty important task"

"if we are done deciding my daughters fate i would like to hurry this up, i have important rally to attend,"

"oh course Asura, you're daughter shall be sent to earth to live among the mortals"

At this statement Arachne shot her head up and looked her father in his eyes, silently pleading for him to put a end to it.

"so be it, if my child cannot do as demons do nor as a goddess so then she does not deserve to be here among us"

this was the last Arachne would hear for months, as it would take 4-6 months to fall from the place she once could call home to earth

367 words
not bad for my first time writing a story like this as i stated in the desc tips would be amazing, have a good day loves