A Night To Remember

(WARNING: LEMON)

(35 minutes of drinking later)

They were at their house, in Cuphead's room. "(Burp) man mugsy, that was great wasn't it?" Cuphead said to is drunk brother, "yep! (Burp) it was!"  Cuphead walked over to Mugman and put his hands on mugman's shoulders "what are you doing Cuphead?" Mugman questions, "I-I love you mugman!" Cuphead responds, "I-I I love you too bro!" Mugman says, before he knew it Cuphead pulled him in and kisses him, Mugman blushed but soon kissed Cuphead back, hugging him.

Cuphead let go of the kiss with a smirk. "What are you smirking about?" Mugman asked, "I want you." Cuphead whispered in to mugman's ear. Cuphead then put mugman on the bed, while getting on top of him. "C-cuphead? What are you-" Mugman was interrupted with another kiss, Cuphead held the kiss longer this time. Cuphead licked mugman's lip asking for an entrance, mugman responded opening his mouth Cuphead slithered his tongue into mugman's mouth. Mugman held back the urge to moan, but he did anyway, Cuphead pulled from the kiss after hearing Mugman moan, "sorry cup, I-" Mugman started, "don't apologize." Cuphead responded, He moved closer to Mugman, "Fuck me." Mugman said to Cuphead.

Cuphead smirked and slowly slid off his shoes and socks, Along with his pants and boxers, "Gladly." Cuphead said to Mugman. Mugman also slid off his pants, along with his boxers, blushing hard. Cuphead kissed Mugman's neck, And Mugman moaned, "More, Cuphead please." Mugman said, Cuphead smirked and said "beg for it then"
Mugman responded "Cuphead please fuck me." "I'll go slow." Cuphead said, "Just relax." "I'll try." Mugman replied.

Cuphead slowly inserted his thing in mugman's entrance "a-ah! Cuphead!" Mugman cried out, Mugman blushed more. Cuphead moved slowly, "C-cuphead slow down." Mugman whimpers. Cuphead Kissed Mugman again, Mugman returned the kiss hugging Cuphead, Cuphead hugged Mugman. Mugman felt mixed feelings of pain and pleasure, Mugman moaned again as he got closer to releasing. "M-Mugman, I'm close." Cuphead said to Mugman, "I am too Cuphead.." Mugman said, He moaned again, "Cuphead, go faster." Mugman said in between moans, Cuphead moved faster, "Mugman, I'm gonna-" Cuphead said "I am too!" They both moaned as they both came.

Mugman felt a warm rush up his back and panted, the two panted and Cuphead then smirked again, "C-cuphead?" Mugman began, but was interrupted as Cuphead look at Mugman's thing and smirked at it, Cuphead then started sucking on it and Mugman Blushed A deep shade of red, "C-cuphead!" Mugman said as he felt the urge to cum again. Cuphead sucked and licked Mugman's thing, and Mugman came again.

Cuphead swallowed the white liquid and stopped sucking on it. "I love you Cuphead" Mugman said to Cuphead, "I love you too Mugman"

They both went to sleep.