Mugman's What?!

Mugman woke up, groaning. "Ugh, what happened? My head hurts.." Mugman said, he noticed something was wrong and he lifted up the blanket he was laying under, he wasn't wear his shorts or boxers. He blushed and looked to his side, He saw Cuphead laying next to him, He moved towards Cuphead and lift up the blanket he was laying under, he wasn't wearing anything too, He put the blanket back down and thought about what do, he sat there for a second and he got out of the bed and saw his shorts and boxers lying on the floor, He picked them up and put them on.

Mugman opened the door and walked out, He walked downstairs where elder kettle was sitting on the couch, listening to a radio show.

(Note: cup is 23 and mug is 21)

"Good morning Mugman!" Elder kettle greeted to Mugman, "good morning, elder kettle." Mugman replied, He was thinking about Cuphead and Him, what happened? He would think to himself. He brushed it off and went to the kitchen, He made Himself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table, thinking.

Cuphead woke up, He yawned and got out of bed, he noticed he wasn't wearing his shorts or boxers like he usually does, not questioning it he just picked them up and put them on.

He walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs, he saw mugman eating some cereal in the kitchen and walked over to him. "good morning Mugman!" Cuphead said to Mugman, "good morning Cuphead" mugman said in a dull voice, "huh? You alright?" Cuphead questioned. "Oh yeah I'm fine, just thinking." Mugman responded, "about what?" Cuphead said making himself some toast. Mugman sighed and knew that he should tell Cuphead, "about last night" mugman said "last night? What about it?" Cuphead asked

"I don't know I, (sigh) I woke up this morning, and I was laying next to you and I wasn't wearing anything, I was confused and you weren't wearing anything too." Mugman said, "w-what?" Cuphead said.
Cuphead was going to say something else when Mugman groaned, "huh?" Cuphead said "Mugman you okay?" "I-I I'm fine" Mugman said and he fell out of his chair on the floor, "woah, Mugman!" Cuphead exclaimed and ran over to Mugman helping him up.

"Elder kettle!" Cuphead yelled, "yes Cuphead- oh my goodness! What happened to Mugman?" Kettle questioned "Mugman's not feeling well." Cuphead said to elder kettle, "don't worry I'll go get some medicine" elder kettle responded, "I think I need a doctor" Mugman groaned. "Very well" elder kettle said. "Let's get in the car" "okay" Mugman responded.

20 minutes later

"So, I've finally found out what Mugman's condition is" the doctor said, "well, what's is it?" Cuphead asked

"I can't believe it but..."

"But what?"

"Mugman's pr-pre"

"Just spit it out already!"

"Mugman is pregnant!"

Mugman gasped, "and Cuphead is the father." Cuphead gasped as well, he got his own brother pregnant, "oh no, w-what have I done?" Cuphead thought, Mugman sobbed, and Cuphead looked over to him and to the doctor, "can, we have some alone time please?" Cuphead asked, "oh, of course " the doctor said, exiting the room.

"Mugman?" Cuphead said to him, Mugman sniffled and looked over at Cuphead, "yes?"
"I love you." Cuphead responded, "w-what?"
"I always loved you more than a brother Mugman, I just never told you because I thought it would ruin our relationship, so I kept it a secret, well until now." Cuphead said as Mugman blushed, "r-really?" Mugman asked "of course." Cuphead responded.

Cuphead walked over to Mugman and leaned into mugman's face "Cuphead, what are you-" he was interuped when Cuphead kissed Mugman, Mugman flinched but eased to the kiss and kissed Cuphead back.