cookie -riddler

(Backstory: you and Edward are best friends and the more you hand out Edward gets a little creepier every time. You wanted to stop by and give Edward some homemade cookies but it takes a twist)
This is gonna be a fluff btw

|narrarator pov|

You have been bakeing cookies for a while now and you happen to make some extra and being a good friend you decide to donate to your friend Edward. Now you have a BIG crush on him so of course your gonna give him some cookies.

You grab your coat and head to Edwards apartment thinking everything is gonna be ok. It was about a 2 minute walk to Edwards apartment.

Once you reached his apartment you knock waiting patiently, thankful he opened it for you and he greats you with a warm smile. His vibe was slightly off but you didnt mind. But he did look like he was rushing since he was a little sweaty.

You did the only reasonable thing and asked him.
"Are you ok, you look rushed"

"Yeah, I'm fine are you fine? Because it looks like you have been frozen to death" he said with a grin

As suspicious as you were you continued the conversation.
"I am cold but I brang you some cookies"

His eyes lit up and he gestured you inside taking the plate of cookies from you and setting it down in the kitchen. You sat down on his couch and he sat next to you and placed his hand on your thigh. You didn't know how to react so you put his hand on his with a awkward white boy smile.

"So how has your week been anything new?" He asked

"Nothing much, I got a new pair of rings"

"You sure do love rings"

It was true you were obsessed with them the details the feeling, they just made you calm for an odd reason you don't know of.

Edward used his free hand to cup your face. You were starting to look like a tomato, you lifted the hand that was resting on his and rested it on his hand that was cupping your face.

You felt safe with him like you didn't need to act different and fake being a person you weren't. You just loved how nerdy, his eyes everything about this man.

The you kissed him. You didn't even think you were just waiting for too long that you could hold it in anymore. But you started panicking because you didn't know if Edward wanted to kiss.

But he kissed you back without hesitation. I guess that Awnsered your question.

"Your a good kisser" you say quickly

"You to" there was a silent void in the room so you decided to fill it

"Wanna watch a movie?" You didn't know what else to say.

"Yeah, I'll grab the cookies from the kitchen" and he did but he also came back with a blanket and a hoodie.

He gave you the hoodie so you took off your jacket and neatly put it on the coffee table. You put the hoodie on and hovered in with Edward like bears hibernating. You guys chose a movie and relax.

"I love you" Edward says while holding you

"Me to :) "

THE END 😈 hope y'all liked it 💪