studying - klitz

Narrarators pov

You and klitz are study partners for a project and you guys are best friends so this was going to be easy.

You didn't have to worry about anything except that whenever you guys hang out it will get awkward for a little. You had a crush on him for a while now and thankfully you are able to make it not obvious.

You guys decided to go to his house and just do the project there after school. Your day goes on normally nothing interesting only when klitz slapped Eli on his head and whispered
"Don't say anything"

You won't even call it whispering because he sucks at trying to whisper. But anyways the school day ends and both klitz and you walk over to his place.

Once you reach the door he opens it and let's you inside.

"I'll race you to my room"

"Deal"

"Ready, set, go!"

You start dashing as fast as you could only to trip on klitz foot and fall on the floor (dumbass). Klitz immediately stopped in his tracks to lift you back up and you used the advantage to rush past his and into the nerds room.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR" klitz yells from behind

"Said who? " you say in defence

"Me" he smirked while picking you up bridal style to his desk and setting you down. Only for both of you guys to blush mad and laugh it off.

"So what did Eli say earlier to make you slap him?" You questioned the tall man.

He froze like a statue. Then took a breath and said

"Y/n L/n, would you promise to stay friends after I tell you? "

You already knew it was coming and you were ready for it.

"Yes, and if it's that you have a crush on me I like you back"

Klitz looked flabbergast. He didn't know how to react to you his HUGE crush admitting to likeing you. A smile sneaked on his face. That face you loved and admired.

Klitz pov
" wanna kiss? " I said without hesitation

OMFG DID I REALLY JUST ASK THAT OUT OF NOWHERE, I'M SO FUCKING STUPID. Omg y/n probably thinks I'm so stupid.

Your pov
"Sure why not"

I stand up and walk over to him and grab the mans neck leaning in for a kiss. He didn't flinch and started kissing you back.

WARING SOME LIME

narrarator pov

You guys both melted with passion soon enough you guys had to breath but after some delicious fingers licking devour scrumptious oxygen, you guys didn't bother to ask of you wanted to kiss y'all (🤠) just got right to it and started kissing again. But more intense until it turned into a flow blown make out sesh.

About 5 minutes have gone by and you and klitz were still going at it until ur phone is ringing. You look to see it was a scam number so you just declined.

You saw the time and realized you needed to get started on that project. You get you bag and klitz is confused until he realizes and does the same.

1 & 1/2 hour later

Still narrarator pov

You guys have now finished the first part of the project. Its about 4:30 and both you and klitz start packing your stuff up. After you head to the door while klitz behind walking you out.

"Would you like me to drive you its a 45 minute walk back to your house"

"Sure, thanks for the offer "

Klitz nods and you both head to the car getting in the passenger seat while the tall nerd in the driver seat. The car started and you give klitz the directions to your house. It was about a 20 minute  dive so you both start talking about different movies arguing which one is better.

By the time you guys were there klitz hand was on your thigh, you didn't say anything since you didn't mind. Ylu get out the car and wave goodbye to klitz. He waved back and you head inside the house.

the end ♡