Chapter 3

Corain POV

Hayytsss!Nakakainis talaga!Hindi sa nakakatakot ang University ko bukas,yes bukas na ako papasok roon,back to topic!Basta nakakainis,ang pangalan ba naman ay Demon University?Shit lang!

Tapos nung sinearch ko sa web yung school ay walang lumabas kasi nga hindi ito public,madalas lang may makapasok and worst dapat your not weak!Paano kaya nakapasok doon si Ardnelle?Tsk!Kaya pala malademonyo ang ugali niya kasi ang pangalan ng school niya Demon University,puro natutuhan kademonyohan!Tss!

And yes!Nandito ako ngayon sa study table ko and i am looking for some information about Demon University,but nothing!Hindi ako makahanap!

Hayys di'ba matalino ka Corain?Edi hanapin mo!Tsk!

Ahh baka coding!

I'll search what's in my mind!

4 5 13 15 14 21 14 9 22 5 18 19 9 20 25

Done!Hayyss hirap kaya!

And i got the information!

0____0

Ayarn ang reaction ko when i saw the other some information of D.U

"Weak is No need!Better watch out who you are!Your strength here is not enough for you to fight us,also nerd here can fight and protect his/her self!It's your choice if you want to enter our school!And i know you are curious about Demon University that's why you want an information about school!"

Ayan ang nakalagay sa information kaya napangisi na lamang ako dahil weak is no need daw,hehehe di naman ako weak,kaya iniscroll ko pa,konti na lang talaga sasabihin ko na manghuhula itong nagsulat ng info. na ito,lakas ng common sence eh!

"So,now you want to enter our school?Interesting right?But remember our three golden rule if you want to keep alive!Therefore,WELCOME TO DEMON UNIVERSITY!"

*EVERYBODY have a rank in Demon University,rank 5 brown plate who was the newbee in University section,rank 4 red the second one in the least, rank 3 the silver the third one,rank 2 the gold the higher in 3 ranks.And the number 1 in rank is Diamond Plate or the royals!Who leading the 5 ranks!What did they say you must follow if  you not command what did say,you will go to the Classroom D or Classroom Dark in 24 hours!So,that's the number one rules know what's your position is!So,here in D.U we have 5 ranks!

*No one can allowed to go to the Green Garden,if you go there you be punished.

*Attend to your class or subjects but as if you are in rank 1 you have a rest day and your class will be in M.W.F-Monday,Wednesday,
Friday is only your scheduled!

Napataas naman agad ang kilay ko sa pangatlong rule nila,really?The royals have a rest day for 4 days and the other rank had 2 days only?tsk!Alam ko pa naman na sa rank 5 ang bagsak ko kasi i am a newbee!

And iscroll ulit that schock me in schock!

"Be careful,if you want to enter our school you must be ready to die!"

Naaklagay pa rito at muling iniscroll ang last info.

"Are you tought i am finish to say the three rule?Actually it's have a extra rule,this rule you can kill someone or anyone behind their back,SO BE CAREFUL"

Parang nananakot na nakalagay dito,hayyss!I can't beleive to mom and dad that they allowed Ardnelle to enter this hell!His life is in always in danger,wow care yarn?Hahaha!I know naman na hindi sila pumasok dati sa ganitong eskwelahan base sa kwento ni Mommy eh!

But us?tsk!But it's okay i will just called it exciting and interesting!

*Smirk*i am ready to encounter the Hell!

*****

A/N:Hala ka dyan!Si Ateng she ready to encounter the Hell!Oh shezzz!Ano kaya magiging life niya in Demon University?hmm,interesting!I am so excited too!C'mon guys,samahan niyo si Corain sa D.U!