The Thrill And The Risk 🍋

A few minutes after the movie started, you looked to your side. Carlos was holding your hand tenderly and grinning unknowingly. After weeks of wearing a military uniform and carrying heavy equipment he had decided to dress casual. He was wearing a tight shirt which drew attention even more to his muscles. His pecs, his abs and his wide shoulders looked as if they were ready to tear the shirt at the slightest movement. Carlos put one big, strong arm around you and you moved closer to him. He was also wearing sweatpants. The bagginess somewhat hid the shape of his beefy thighs and calves. Military training sure had done something good for Carlos. His body was that of a Greek god.

You looked down once again at Carlos' pants. One thing the loose fit grey comfy fabric couldn't entirely conceal was the big cock he was packing. It rested next to his left leg, flaccid and well-behaved. Sometimes it lazily shifted when Carlos changed positions. Then Carlos lifted his shirt with his hand to scratch his side and stretched his arms and it revealed the top of his bush of thick pubic hair that continued down in the pants below the waistband. That's when you realized that Carlos wasn't wearing any underwear.

Well that made it even more difficult to concentrate on this boring movie. You couldn't even pay attention to what the actors were saying at this point. Surely Carlos had noticed what you were looking at by now. You looked up and met Carlos' amused dark eyes. He pulled you closer and kissed you on the lips as he cupped your cheek with his hand. And then he went back to staring at the movie screen. You did the same and pretended to be interested by the plot but now, one thing was for sure, you were getting horny.

It had been quite some time since you and Carlos last had sex and you were faithful of course so you had to wait for him to come back to satisfy your needs. Masturbation was nice but it just wasn't the same. And right here in this movie theater, a mere inches from you was your boyfriend's big dick. The outline of the cock in the sweatpants was enough to make you salivate. You wondered how Carlos was feeling. Maybe he was aroused as you.

You placed a hand on Carlos' thigh. He turned his head towards you when he felt it but you kept on looking at the screen so he did the same. Your hand slowly went up and down his thigh, caressing softly the muscles through the fabric. Your hand progressively got closer to his dick, as if it was attracted by hit. You were stroking his inner leg at this point and the tip of your fingers went over his cock each time. You could feel the warmth of his crotch as his shaft was getting harder. Carlos opened his legs slightly wider as an invitation to continue. Then you just decided to go for it and just place your hand on his bulge. Carlos put his own hand over yours as you grabbed the twitching cock through the loose fabric. It was getting longer and girthier by the second at this point. Carlos' face moved closer to yours and he whispered in your ear as he grinned:

Carlos: "You really couldn't wait 'til we got back to my place huh ? I'm horny now, hope you're ready to take responsibilty for what you've done."

He kissed your lips again and then looked to the right and to the left before lowering the waistband of his pants. More thick pubic hair was revealed and then the base of his shaft. Finally he lowered it enough and whiped out his big, half hard cock. You felt your heart beat quicker in your chest. You immediately grabbed his dick and started giving it good, long strokes from tip to base. There wasn't a lot of people in the room and no one was seated behind you but you could still get caught if you weren't careful. You looked at Carlos and he was doing his best to stay silent and keep a straight face as you jerked him off. You spat in your hand to make your hand glide along his shaft more easily. Carlos was fully hard now and his 8 inches dick was standing upright in all its glory. You kept stroking it and going quicker and quicker. A bead of precum formed at the tip of Carlos' cock and then more dripped down on his shaft and your hand.

You slowed down the pace as you didn't want Carlos to blow his load right away. He was getting really red in the face and his chest rised and dropped as he breathed heavily, trying to make stay silent. You licked your fingers clean of the pre and decided to take it one step further. You got down from your seat and kneeled in front of Carlos. He understand what you were going to do but he didn't seem sure at first. He looked nervously at the people in front of your row of seats. Nobody seemed to have noticed, they were concentrated on the protagonist finally telling the love interest about his feelings.

Carlos opened his legs even wider and released his balls from the sweatpants as well. He looked down at you and he must have liked what he was seeing because he immediately shoved his dick in your opened mouth. You licked the shaft as you played with his balls and then your tongue swirled around his cock. Carlos was gripping the armrest with strength and playing with your hair as you slowly sucked his dick, swallowing it deeper each time. You tried your best not to gag as his thick cock was lodged in your throat and his salty precum coated your mouth. Carlos took out his dick and strings of pre and saliva were connecting your mouth to his cock. Carlos slapped your cheek with his erection and muffled a grunt as you licked and sucked his balls while stroking his wet dick. Between two breaths he muttered:

Carlos: "F-fuuck ... I'm close ... ugh-"

You almost didn't have time to react but you put Carlos' cock in your mouth in time for him not to blow his load all over the seat in front of him. This dick was a real weapon. A hot load of thick and sticky cum was shot in your mouth and throat. You swallowed most of it but some dripped down from your mouth on the floor and your shirt. As Carlos climaxed, his whole body jerked and tingled and he couldn't help but let out a moan of relief.

Carlos: "Aah ... aah ... fuck ..."

You wiped your mouth with the back of your hand as Carlos offered you tissues to clean your face. Carlos put his dick back in his sweatpants and kissed you on the cheeks and the neck. The movie was not over yet but you left anyway, you didn't care about the ending and you didn't want to know if you'd been noticed by someone. You left the movie theater and it was pretty cold outside. Then suddenly, Carlos started laughing. He slapped your shoulder playfully.

Carlos: "Ahah I can't believe we did this ! You really are something else when you're horny !"

You: "That was hot right ?"

Carlos: "So so hot."

You: "Oh but we're not done yet."

Carlos: "You want more ? Cause I can give you much more."

You: "There's another hole I'd love you too fill if you catch my drift."

Carlos: "Say no more, let's get to the car."