What Happens In The Car ... 🍋

It was only a short walk and soon enough you reached your car. The parking lot was almost empty and only a few lamp posts were preventing it from being plunged into the darkness of the night. Carlos was still excited and horny from what had happened in the movie theater and he was very eager to continue where you had left off. As you were struggling to find the keys in your pocket, Carlos was grabbing your ass and pushing you against the car door and pressing you against his body as his hands were already sliding along your chest.

You: "C-Carlos ... let me open the door first ..."

You finally managed to find the keys and you opened the door and climbed in the back of the car. You thought that if you had been just a little bit slower, Carlos would not have been able to wait and would have just fucked you on the spot in the parking lot. You owned a big car so it was not too cramped at the back. Carlos followed you inside and closed the door behind him. Then you immediately started undressing and kissing. You felt like your bare skin was burning when he touched it with his fingers. It was not the first time you had done it in your car and there was lube hidden in the glove box for times just like this.

You took off your pants and your underwear and you were both totally naked in the car. Now the real fun could begin. You lay on your back the best you can and spread your legs as you jerked off. Carlos propped your ass up as his hands seized your ass cheeks. His face got closer and his hands spread your cheeks when his tongue licked your hole. You moaned as he spit, licked and opened your hole up. Then he carefully inserted a finger and watched as you winced and tensed up for a second. He used lube to make it go in more easily and soon, another finger entered you. Carlos started moving them inside you to prepare your ass for what was to come. As he was fingering you, he was jerking off and enjoyed hearing your moans. When you felt it was enough, he sticked his fingers out and spread more lube on your ass.

He also put some more on the length of his cock, making it nice and slick. He stroked it a few times and it was already making very lewd sounds. Then he grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him as his wet dick was leaking pre all over. Carlos guided the tip of his cock inside your ass. You winced again because of the pain and you exhaled loudly as more of Carlos entered you. Slowly but surely, inch by inch, you were taking his cock. You could see Carlos' delighted face above you. He began moving his hips very slowly at first, so as not to hurt you too much. He had his thick cock deep inside your warm hole and you were squeezing it nice and tight.

Your eyes rolled back and you moaned as pleasure gradually took more place than pain and as your ass adjusted to Carlos' big dick. The first full thrust made you moan like a virgin, it had been quite some time since you'd been fucked. Carlos grabbed you by the ankles while his hips did all the work. He opened your legs a bit more and put your flexibility to the test as he pushed them back and made you hold them with your hands. The thrusts were getting more intense, his grunts were getting louder, his balls were slapping your ass harder and the lewd wet noises his cock made as it tore through your hole were the only thing on your mind.

The air inside the car was getting hotter and more humid and the car windows were fogging up fast. He was now holding you by the waist and slamming his dick inside you and you both were moaning as one, in sync with each powerful thrust. You were breathing heavily and looking up at him and Carlos enjoyed kissing your lips and your red face when you were like this. He found it the hottest thing in the world. Carlos was speeding up the pace and you felt like you were not going to be able to keep up for long like that. You were close but you wanted to make this good time last a bit longer, so when he got down to kiss you again you whispered between two breaths:

You: "Let me sit on it now."

Carlos combed his dark hair back with his hand and smirked. His whole body was glistening in the light of the lamp posts as he was very sweaty.

Carlos: "As you wish, sweetheart."

He pulled his dick out and sat in the middle of the backseat. His thick 8 inches dick was standing upright, you crouched on top of it and lined it up with your hole. It went in easily and Carlos held you in his arms as his cock was sliding in and out of you. In this position, you could see each other's face from even closer and truly admire one another. Carlos loved kissing you, and you loved how he was doing it. It was raining kisses on your hot skin as your bodies were so close they were almost one. You were bouncing up and down on his dick and the slapping noise it made was also very hot. You could feel his big cock pulsating inside you as Carlos was pushing it harder and deeper indide. He made a weird face and moaned loudly. He sped up the pace again and pulled you against him, hugging you with his big strong arms. He pushed you against the back of the front seat and his muscles tensed up while your hands were clawing at his wide back. He shoved his dick deep inside one last time before blowing his load in your ass. He let out the loudest moan as he did and you felt his embrace relax. You were out of breath and watched Carlos' expression of relief as hot cum filled your hole and dripped down his shaft and balls. He carefully pulled his dick out and more cum dripped down your leg.

Then you sat next to Carlos and he put your dick in his mouth. You moaned as it was still very sensitive. Carlos knew how to do a damn good blowjob. He was taking your whole dick in his mouth and down his throat. It didn't take very long for you to come on his face and on your chest. Carlos wiped the cum off his face and made you lick his fingers clean. Then you smiled and kissed and he chuckled. You were both breathing heavily and he was holding you in his arms and playing with your hair. You were both finally satisfied, some needs just can't wait, these needs have to be fulfilled instantly.

Carlos: "I hope it won't leave too many stains on the seats ahah !"

You: "Crap."