(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕.)𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N WAS DETERMINED TO RETRIEVE BACK THE THRONE THAT WAS MEANT TO BE HERS. The throne of the Empire of Aigragalla.

She had woken up earlier than her father did and he reminded her one last time of the warnings she had to know before setting off.

The woman slowly crept back to where she came from, hiding behind walls and archways to prevent being spotted by the prisoners and the possible guards.

Her steps were light and quiet as she had disregarded her heavy boots and held onto them instead. The stairs were as freaky as she remembered them to be and they creaked every time she placed her weight down on them.

F/n placed a hand on the wall before looking up, seeing how there were a few more steps until she reached the top. Swallowing her fears, she nibbled on her bottom lip as she took the last five steps and landed on the top with a slight thud.

The woman glanced down for a moment, making sure that no one had heard before putting her boots back on. She used her foot to tap on the bottom right corner of the moving wall and it did its job, moving inwards slightly.

She took a deep breath, gathering all her confidence before leaning her body weight against it, landing harshly on the ground on the other side of the wall.

Abruptly, F/n stood up and snuck away and out of the guards' sight. She took a moment to breathe before looking up at the tower that she was meant to go to.

As her father had told her, the tower was there, the window opened and yet no one was seen. She took a quick side glance before jumping and climbing the tower with the help of her crystals.

Once she reached the window, she climbed in and let it shut close, leaning against it and letting herself breathe for a while.

Feeling ready to continue her quest, her eyes scanned the room, noticing the plain, simple room that was covered in a thick layer of dust. Dust reminded her of Levi Ackerman, knowing how well he would react to this.

Thinking about him and the rest of her friends made her smile and lit up her spirits ever so slightly. She then walked towards the wooden wardrobe and held onto the round knob with the pads of her fingertips.

She pulled it open and sneezed a few times from the dust that flew out of the compartment.

Inside were two plain dresses, one of what looked like a maid dress and the other just a plain pink one, as well as a royal guard's uniform. She took the uniform out and dusted it a little before putting it on.