(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.)𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE AREA WAS LARGE AND GRASSY WITH TREES SEEN EVERYWHERE IN THE PLACE. But the first thing that caught Hange's eyes was the large, tall wall in front of them.

It was clearly taller than the ones back home and unlike F/n, they weren't able to see how many of them there were. Though, the scientist theorised that there were more than three, which was how many there were in their place.

The extent in size of the wall intimidated them but made her wonder if they were also made of Titans.

The second they stepped into the walls, everything looked different. It was similar but different at the same time, like, the buildings looked the same but the whole place looked different.

Erwin sucked in a sharp breath, blue eyes scanning the place as if he had never seen anything like it before. There wasn't anything really visibly particular about the place but it was just the atmosphere that was different.

It felt foreign, like how F/n had described it to be when she first went in.

The first thing that Eren and his friends did was look around while being guided by the older soldiers to go into hiding before being spotted by one of the many guards.

There were clearly more guards there than there were back home and they were clearly more serious than the Garrisons were with their job.

It was another reason why they didn't enter from the front and instead searched for an area to go in without being spotted.

They all had their survey corps uniforms on and didn't want to seem suspicious so used their survey corps capes to cover it up to make it seem as if they were citizens with oddly matching green shawls on.

Many were interested in looking around while the others just followed mindlessly the higher-ups and the people that seemed to be 'more responsible'.

Soon enough, they were all inside a tall tower, holding a lit up candle to light up the dark place even if it was just slightly. Murmurs filled the place while the higher-ups discussed what to do next.

"Oi, Eren," Connie called, "What do you think of this place?"

"I actually think it isn't very different from home, it just feels different," Armin said while Historia nodded in agreement.

"Me too."

"I think I saw a few sacks of potatoes in that stall," Sasha joined in, drooling at just the thought of potatoes.