(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THEIR ARMS WERE HARSHLY DRAGGED BY THE GUARDS, LEADING THEM TO THE INSIDE OF THE CASTLE BUILDING. They'd seen it, it was large and majestic and those who knew hoped that F/n would be the one they would meet.

But she was not.

"Sire!" the man, who they assumed was the leader, greeted the man in royal clothing, "We've caught some intruders roaming around the inner wall! What shall we do with them?"

The man hummed, eyes scanning through the group. His peculiar pair of golden eyes caught with the Commander's icy blue ones that screamed leadership and a mischievous smirk grew on his lips.

"Who are they?" he asked, eyes never leaving Erwin's as he stared back.

"We have no information about them, sire," another man stated and the wealthy-looking man hummed.

"I see," he said, "Throw them in a cell."

"Yes, sir!"

Eren gritted his teeth as the guard pulled on his arms again but Armin, on the other hand, just stayed silent, head lowered and mind thinking. Levi resisted the urge to just slam the guards down on the ground after the look given by the Commander himself to follow along.

Mikasa was silent as well, everyone was with the sounds of footsteps being the only thing that filled their ears. Well, that was until the door slammed and the royal guards left.

It was just dead silent before it broke loose by one query.

"What happened?"

Questions of all kinds filled the area and even managed to echo through the long hallway of the dungeon. But Erwin, Hange and Levi stayed silent, waiting for them to calm down or for someone to do something.

Levi glanced at Erwin from the corner of his eyes, observing him while Hange spoke verbally of it.

"What are we going to do, Erwin?" she asked, "We're stuck here. I thought you said you had a plan."

"I do," the Commander responded, "It's just not working as well as I thought it would."

"Well, what do we do now?"

"We wait."

"For what?" Levi finally spoke, gaining the two's attention.

"For her," his tall friend answered.

Then it turned silent again between the three as they watched the scene of the other young soldiers discussing unfold. Levi was thinking, Hange was worried and Erwin was remembering.