𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆..

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓:𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒊

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔:𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒃𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 /𝒋

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉?

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒓 🏃‍♀️💨💨 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅-

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══
Love is seen as war in peoples eyes but honestly you see it as a fight no one can win.
How idiotic of us...Just like feelings. No one can ignore it No one can see it or read it.
You can only say it...If the other likes you they'll confess afterwards becoming the owner
of the realtionship what dumbass would do that without giving their life away. Everyone

expect you two.
Ei the raiden shogun. You a mere immortal wandering to become a better samurai. Without using your vision. The freedom you felt with anemo didnt sit right. You needed to hone it. You ran with indepence following you track leaving nothing but scarlet leaves to persue you.

The shogun on the other hand saw your life and what it was like. You both were enimies at first but...After the vision hunt decree you learnt more about her thus not wandering or traveling for awhile.

...Presently You seem to have caught feelings for the archon so did she.
"[Name]!! Give me dango!" you felt a imtimidating presence coming near
you. "Sorry ei gotta bolt their for someone special." Hereing that part she felt her heart hurt but ignored it.

She wanted to be special in your eyes. she sighned and voided using tge musu no hitotachi reallizing she was in public and cleared her throat.
"You do realize i need that dango for A meeting to be respectful i apologize for being childish earlier." Making onlookers secretly get mad at you but hey you had to run.

You were gonna make her confess over dinner. Swift as the wind but she was as fast as lightning when did this turn into a competition.

She finally caught up to you at tenshukaku pinning you down...Her chest was soft as she breathed heavily from before. "Where.is.my.dango." you sigh and hand her the bag. Like a flustered mess.

"Ei." She was about to grab a treat but looked at you.

Say it you idiot- Say how ...No she has to.

"Say how much you love me cause i gave dango to you~" You teased her her eyebrow twitched
"I wont."

"But they were for someone speciaLll you are the special person!" she looked flustered but held her ground against your teasing.

"If im special what am i to you then more than a friend." You watched the archon ontop off you turning more red.

"so whoose so special." she looked dead serious on this.

"Maybe maybe its yae or sara guess raiden shogun."  you switched roles drawing near her face

"Or maybe its you..." You drew back before you kissed her leaving an angy ei- she had a pout and the musu no hito-

sara came inside the room and watched in awe

"You exellenc-" the shogun looked at her not mad but pissed.

If she was your special someone- no dont.
she'll confess to you right?

because your love is a hard game

your love is goofy. smart and tactical

your love was war to her.

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗