Trap!

Chapter: 4  Trapp

As if they had the samethought, they both looked at Cole with pleading eyes, eyes that seem to be asking for his help.

"What do you two want me to do?" Cole asked, although he already knew.

"Um, Cole, I want you to go to the Underworld and look for Piper again. This time, find the demon who took my sister. Don't you dare come back until you do."

"Is that a very good idea?" Cole tried his best to explain it to her. "They all know I'm on the good side now. I could be killed."

Phoebe was getting angry. "Cole Turner, you get your a$$ out of here and go look for my sister. You were down there with me a little bit ago. Don't make excuses not to look for her."

He glared. "I'm not making any da*n excuses." He stopped to take a deep breath. "Okay, Since I love you so much, I'll go look for her." and before Phoebe could say a word, he shimmered out of the room.

Phoebe then looked at Paige. "I can't believe he wasn't going to look for our sister."

Paige shrugged. "After all, Phoebe, he is a demon."

Phoebe rolled her eyes. "Please, don't remind me of that."

"Sorry," Paige muttered, although she didn't sound like she meant it. "I'm gonna go make a potion in case we need it. So we can be ready if anything happens."

Phoebe nodded then headed back up to the attic to see if she could scry for Piper. After what felt like hours, the crystal finally fell onto a location. She stared at it in shocked surprise, then ran down to the kitchen, screaming, "Piper's above ground! She's no longer in the Underworld!"

"How do you know that?"

Phoebe showed her the crystal she was still holding. "We've got a location! Let's go!"

Paige nodded as she hurried to put the potion in a vial before orbing Phoebe and herself to an abandoned warehouse. They looked around, but it was empty.

"Where is Piper?" Phoebe wondered to herself. "Or the demon? I don't like what I see. And where is Leo?"

"Phoebe!" Paige screamed. "Watch out! Behind you!"

Phoebe spun around to see a demon with a fireball in his hand. He threw it towards her, so she jumped out of the way.

But by jumping out of the way, the fireball was now headed straight towards Paige! "Fireball!" she called and when the fireball orbed in next to her, Paige ricocheted it back towards the demon. It hit in right smack in the middle of his chest and he blew up.

Paige ran over to her sister and helped her off the ground. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just a scrape on the knee. But I'm worried. Where are Piper and Leo?"

Paige nodded. "I'm worried too. Let's take a look around." But as she began to turn away, Paige noticed the potion vial still in her hand. She handed it towards her sister. "Here, take this potion to protect yourself."

Phoebe looked at the potion in her hand, her own hands at her side. "What about you, Paige?"

Paige shrugged. "Something come at me, I'll panic-orb, you know that. I can protect myself. I don't want anything to happen to you."

Phoebe smiled gratefully and then accepted the potion vial, putting it in her pocket.

Suddenly they head a noise. It almost sounded like somebody crying. And they both recognized that crying.

"Piper!"

They ran towards the back room of the warehouse and the crying grew louder. They snuck over to the door and the crying sounded as if it were coming from right inside the door.

The two sisters looked at each other and Phoebe nodded at Paige, who took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. Looking around, they could see that this room was empty, too, but they could still hear Piper crying.

Phoebe looked on one side on the room while Paige looked on the other side. After a few minutes of looking, Paige found what was making that noise.

It was a tape recorder.

The door slammed shut behind them and they heard an evil laugh, "Bwah Hah Hah Ha," echoing threw the door.

"Oh, no," muttered Phoebe.

Paige nodded. "It's a trap.
"