Trapped in the Underworld

Chapter 5: Trapped in the Underworld

"You better not have hurt my sisters," Piper warned the demon who had taken her. She had no idea where she was, since she'd been blindfolded ever since was abducted. All she knew for sure was that a few minutes earlier she was back in the real world, up there, and after awhile, she heard her sisters calling her. She really thought for a moment there that she'd be rescued, but the next thing she knew, she was down here again.

"Your sisters are safe at the moment. They are locked in a room in a warehouse that has a magic seal around it. Your dear sister Paige can't orb out with Phoebe."

Piper tried her best to control her emotions. "That won't stop them. One way or another, they are gonna find me, and we are gonna kick your behind! Now. Where is my husband?"

"Aw, Leo, your dear whitelighter husband. Don't worry your pretty little head about him. We are taking good care of him."

Piper jerked with the idea that she might never see Leo again. This Demon is torturing me by letting me hear what's going on and letting me hear everything Leo said. He actually thought that weas me who was lying in that bed upstairs in my room.

First my husband, now he is going after my sisters. What am I gonna do? For now I'm just going to have to play it cool and look for my chance to escape.

"What is it you want?" she asked the demon.

"What do I want? Do you have any idea of what it is I want. What else does a demon ever want? I want Power. I want to rule the Underworld. In order to do that, I must kill you and your sisters."

"Then why haven't you killed me yet?"

"The power that I want is not yours, Piper. It's the baby that is inside you. I need to wait for him to be born."

"What? I'm not pregnant. That's not possible. Leo hasn't been around much."

"Piper Piper Piper, you are such a fool. It was about two months ago you conceived."

A memory flashed in Piper's mind and suddenly she was back there again:

"I love you Leo. Do you have to go?"

"I love you, too, honey. I don't want to go, but I have to."

Leo looks deep in my eyes, and they are full of love. He wraps his arms around me tightly.

"I know, but just one more night with you before you have to go for awhile," I plead with him.

"Well, I shouldn't do this, but alright. I'll wait one more night."

I cry and give my beloved a big kiss on his lips. I try my hardest not to sob.

He wipes the tears on my cheeks, and takes my hand. He leads me up the stairs so we can lie down. So we can hold each other all night and forget for a moment he has to leave the next day.

As the memory faded, Piper remembered what happened after that. "Oh no!" she exclaimed. "I'm pregnant."

She now hoped more then ever that her sisters and Leo were okay. This demon is not getting my baby, or my family.

"There is a small problem I must take care of. Someone is in the warehouse where your sisters are. I can't let them find your sisters. That might allow them to escape and come rescue you," and giving her an evil grin, he shimmered out.

Piper was left there to worry about her sisters and the person who was also in the warehouse. That person was an innocent and couldn't die just so that her sisters wouldn't be found.

Back in the warehouse, the demon heard someone walking towards the door where Paige and Phoebe were. He held a fireball in his hand.

"I wouldn't open that door if I was you."

The mystery person turned around and the demon recoginized him. "Belthazar?

"