6

playlist | I.F.L.Y - bazzi

> Hana Lee's pov

today, I decided to hang out and casually read book at a cafe.

Im wearing brown and grey things today. hehe just wanna match the 'cafe' vibes !

"hello welcome to Vantae's Cafe. what would you like to order, lady ?"

"hello. urm... give me.. an iced latte and.. urm.. cheese tiramisu. that's all for now"

The cashier tapping something on screen. "urm.. you look famili-"

"ok so what name you want to write on the cup ?"

"Ha-" Im cant even say my name yet, he interupt

" can i put 'mine' instead ?" his black eyes meet my hazel.

"uhh H-Hana. just put Hana" I get goosebumps. he's joking right ?

"okay"

after few minutes-

"MY LOVE !" the staff shouting out loud as the order is done and ready to pick up.

I ignored the called at first since i asked the cashier to put 'Hana' instead of anything.

"ANOTHER CALLED FOR 'MY LOVE' ! ANYONE ?"

I finally turn around to look if the order belong to anybody. but there's no other people or customer except me in the cafe.

'b-but.. my name is not 'my love-'

That cashier guy finally heading to me with a cup of ice latte in his hand.

"hey 'my love' this is yours"

I look at him. "b-but why did u wrote 'my love' instead of my name?"
"im confused yk"

"cuz YOU ARE my love"

I quickly sip the latte to relieve awkwardness and shy at the same time. why he being ridiculous ?

[ 10 : 05 pm ]