9

playlist | its you - sezairi

> Hana Lee's pov

Finally today is weekend and at the end of the month. I decided to go to book store again.

While im busy looking at books, suddenly my eyes caught a book that look attractive.

The book placed very nicely like deliberately ask me to take it.

I noticed the author of the book is Joon ! My fav author.

But how is it here ? I never see he update and say he release new book on his website ? And there's only one here

Oh there's a sticky note on it !

Hi dear !
Yeah you. Yes you. Open and read this book pls.

I open the book just like the notes said

The book is not that thick.

Hi Hana Lee <3

even at the first sentence, i already shocked like hell. MY NAME ?!

Hi Hana Lee <3

This is me, Joon, your fav author ! I made this book special just for you and probably not for sale. First of all.. you know N ? Yeah thats me. Thats me, your fav author hehe. I used to hide my identity. N stand for Namjoon. Yea my full name is Namjoon :)
I noticed everything u purchased on my website :D Thank you so much for supporting me ! If i wanna talk about feelings, yea i have crush on you since day-1. I never thought i will be the one who fall in love first among us. I like you, Hana.

Would you date me ?

Yes | Yes

I gasped and look around if he somewhere close.

Yea i admit i have started to have feelings towards 'N' but turns out he also the guy or author that i adore.

Namjoon slowly walking out from his place and appear in front of me.

We both make an eye contact

"Y-Yes"