part 1 (At the party)

18+(M)

?? : Taehyung when you are going to get settle down in your life? Now you are old enough are you trying to be single.
Taehyung: no Jimin aa ! But not now I didn't get anyone. Don't eat my head by saying same word okay. Bye.
Jimin:where the hell are you going?
Taehyung:bar to enjoy my time. Wanna come?
Jimin: no Yoongi wanna meet me! You go if I will be free I will catch you up later. Taehyung nodded and left.
Jimin: when you will find someone? Oww God please send someone to his life he cannot be single for his whole life.
?? : what happened someone said when the person was entering inside the house.
Jimin : Yoongi why you came I was about to go!
Yoongi : oww actually I was bored so I came home. But why you are looking tensed.
Jimin: for your brother! I don't think he will get some one in his life.
Yoongi :(hugging him) yaah mochi don't worry everyone is born to be with someone like us. He winked.
Jimin : yaah Yoongi ahh you are getting shameless day by day.
Yoongi :only for you. Saying that he smashed his lips with him and picked him like a koyala. Without breaking the kiss he picked him to the room.

(Yoonmin little smut warning 18+)

Yoongi locked the door by the leg and moved toward the bed. The kiss got sloppier and sensual. They broke the kiss for oxygen. Jimin started to unbuttoned Yoongi's coat, shirt left him half naked. He kneeled down in front of Yoongi. He unbuckled the pant zipper and bring out Yoongi hard, thick 10 inch long d!ck. Jimin licked his lower lip. He took it in his hand gave some kitten kisses. He took the whole length and staeted to bobbing up and down his head. Yoogi groaned out of satisfaction. He came in jimin's mouth some time later.
Yoongi: All in four! Jimin did he laid down in his four. Yoongi positioned his dick and shoved it inside the hole. Jimin arched back. Yoongi let him adjust and after getting used he started to trust in animalistic speed. Jimin started to moan out of satisfaction. Well you all nasty kids it's enough for you all. Now go let them enjoy.
|| On the other hand ||
Taehyung came to attend a party in a bar. His friend Jennie and Lisa's 1 year relationship anniversary. Jennie: hey bitch how are you why are you late?
Taehyung: I was talking with Jimin.
Jennie : come now you ar already 10 minutes late. They started to talk and drink. Taehyung drank his last shot and went to dancefloor he is not that much drunk just a little. But he is in his sense.
On the other hand ||
?? : where the hell is he Namjoon?
Namjoon: I don't know jungkook I think he will not co-oww here he is. Mr. Choi in this side. That old person came toward them.
Mr. Choi: Mr. Jeon here is 100 bucks I will give you later.
Jungkook: what only 100 bucks. And the Mafia King will wait for your money but instead of that I will kill you. Saying that he pulled out his gun and shoot Mr. Choi who died on that place.
Namjoon : so it's what you wanted?
Jungkook: yes that bastered sold 4 girls to America. The police officer informed so i make that plane. Well let's go to bar I want some drink.
Namjoon:okay you go with Your men I have to go to Jin.
Jungkook: yaah yaah he must be waiting for your dick. Namjoon blushed and left from there. Jungkook chuckled. He loves how Namjoon care for Jin. Well he also want someone. He promised himself that if he got someone he will take care of him / her like a queen. He entered into the bar.
He went toward drink area and asked for a beer.
He was sipping his beer but suddenly his eyes fell on a beautiful boy with black hair, etarnal look and perfect feminine body. He is Taehyung

Jungkook moved toward him and hold him by his waist

Taehyung: (pov) I was dancing in my mind while thinking about Jimin's word. I really need someone but I didn't find anyone. I am not virgin because I went to a relationship with a guy but that guy was just used me as a stress reliever and after 1 month we broke up. Fuck my life. But I really want someone. I was in my thoughts but suddenly someone hold my waist and I hit with a hard chest. I looked at the person. Holy shit! Wow! He is handsome so much handsome. Dark eyes which dangerous but also caring and and sweet which hold many emotions. Long black hair which is giving him perfect look. The mole under his lips giving me sensual current. I think I am getting obsessed over him. I want him. In any cost!
Jungkook was also lost in Taehyung's eyes.
Jungkook: hi baby doll are you alone?
Taehyung: well not lie but yes I am!
Jungkook: pretty like doesn't deserve to be alone.
Taehyung: (near to ear) then you can be with me.
Jungkook: you are so fine baby boy. By the way myself Jungkook , Jeon Jungkook.(aloud) The Mafia King (whisper) .
Taehyung: I understand to see your aura that you must be any gangster or Mafia. Well I have no problem with this. Myself Kim Taehyung. But I prefer you to call me baby, Daddy.
Jungkook : (lick his lip) Sure baby . Wanna go to your Daddy's house.
Taehyung : why not. Jungkook smiled he put taehyung on his shoulder and left the bar.

To be continued~

  Well it's short I will try next will long........
vvantaekookzz~author
lilliekv🥀