PART 3(Make out, You only belong to me)🔞

Next day jungkook woke up and saw Taehyung is sleeping while holding his hand like a baby. Jungkook: You are really something baby. I promise I will never leave you love. Jungkook smiled and gave a peck on his head.

Jungkook went to the bathroom to fresh up. He entered into the bathroom. He strip down his clothes and started the shower.

Taehyung also wake up and saw his side is empty. He sat down and cutely rubbed his eyes. Taehyung: "where is he? " Taehyung looked the bathroom door is open. He entered into the bathroom and saw Jungkook is under the shower.

Taehyung: can I join? Jungkook looked at him. Jungkook: of course baby come! Taehyung smiled. He strip down his panty like boxer and went under the shower. Jungkook hold his waist while rubbing his back with soap. Taehyung also applying soap on Jungkook's back.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung's lip without thinking twice he smashed his lip with him and started kissing hingrily. Taehyung took Jungkook's dick and started to stroke it. Jungkook gasped but again started to kiss him.

Taehyung kneeled down and took the dick in his mouth. He started to bobbing up and down his head. When the white liquid filled Taehyung's mouth he let the dick go. Jungkook took Taehyung in arms and pushed his dick inside without telling him but Tae loved the roughness. Jungkook attached his lips with Taehyung.
Jungkook positioned his dick and shoved it inside. Taehyung screamed but then moaned in pleasure.
Taehyung : Ahh ahh daddy please uhm -just like this! Uhm....... Taehyung was moaning and Jungkook was thrusting inside him in animalistic speed. After 2 roungs they stopped.

Taehyung : You know what I love it. I love you too much and more that you are now my addiction. Jungkook: Yes and that i will fuck you all time everytime everywhere.
Taehyung: Well I also want that daddy. Your dick is made only for my hole only mine. Saying that ge kneeles down and again gave a passionate blow job. Jungkook is happy and moaning in pleasure and again they complete their hot make out session.
|| 2 week later ||.......
Jungkook was working in his office. JJK corporation. Suddenly his one of female worker came inside. Jungkook: Sana what do you want? He is super irritated because he knew that she is just a slut and want to get into his pant.
Sana : sir I have some problem in this file. She said and tried to make her voice seductive but she was sounding like a duck 😁
Jungkook was checking the file but suddenly Sana fell on Jungkook and tried to press his boobs with Jungkook. At that time Taehyung entered. Taehyung: KOOK... You kn..... He stop in his track as his eyes darkened to see the front scene. Jungkook: baby b-baby please I didn't have done anything she was the first who fell on me. Taehyung: Daddy did asked you? (Deep husky voice)
Taehyung: (deep husky)so miss Sana why are you whoring around dear did you know who he is? No right he is my daddy, my boyfriend and my soon to be husband Jeon Jungkook.
Sana: I- I didn't know that I -I am sorry.
Taehyung : Go and eat your sorry to a cow. I don't want hear that you are new you didn't know but the only I care that you tried to flirt with my man whom is belongs to me. Now you have to see consequences. Now you are fired. Guard's take her out.
Two guards came and take her away.
Taehyung: so daddy what were you saying?
Jungkook: baby I didn't do anything that girl fell on me and. Taehyung put his index finger and stopped him.
Taehyung: oh daddy I knew that you are innocent. But we have to show your employee that you are mine (hold Jungkook's fistful hair), only mine.

Taehyung stripped down his shirt and trouser pant. Jungkook chocked in hua saliva. To see what Taehyung was wearing.

Think it is Taehyung with short hair

Taehyung: daddy how is it looking?
Jungkook: sexy. Come here.
Taehyung seductively stepped toward jungkook and sat down on his lap.
Jungkook: you became so bold for dick baby boy!
Taehyung:(smirk) I was always.
Smut!!! Warning⚠🥀🥀🥀🔞

Taehyung kneeled down and take out Jungkook's huge dick. Jungkook gaspwd when the cold air touched it. Taehyung gave some kitten lick and finally took it fully and started to Bob his head up and down. Taehyung was so. Horny he was doing in inman speed and Jungkook came in his mouth. Taehyung gulped and licked the left over from the dick by his tongue.

Taehyung: Daddy you are in clothes. Jungkook chuckled and strip down his all clothes. They positioned themselves in 69 . Jungkook dick came in front of Taehyung and Taehyung hole with came in front of Jungkook. They again eat each other out. Jungkook was licking taehyung's hole like it is his food. Taehyung chaged position. Jungkook was half laying on the luxury chair. Taehyung positioned Jungkook's dick and entered inside his hole. Both of them moaned. Taehyung started to bounce on Jungkook's dick. The room was not soundproof so all employees heard their moans  groans and skin slapping sound.
E1 : wow I never thought I have to hear live porn oh my innocent ears.
E2 : just shut up and start work. It's our daily thing.

In the room Jungkook swiched their position and again started to fuck him on doggy style. And they did it 4 time and they came all over the chair and table.

Jungkook: it was so beautiful. Let me carry you my princess. Taehyung nodded. They wore their clothes and left the office.

Okay my unholy kids today is enough for this. It contains only 1 episode. And it will end okay. Stay happy healthy my babies..........

To be continued.........