seven

The player, as i had already guessed, was MapleLeaf_78.

But this time, I wasn't even surprised to see them.

They jumped right into the middle of the fight and in no time killed the blue player.

The other red guy, 7coconutgoat7, crouched a few times to say thanks and went back to their base.

MapleLeaf_78 then went to one of the totally four emerald spawners. I quickly followed them and tried to attract their attention.

The player noticed me and it seems like they immediately recognized me.

They shifted several times and i shifted back.

A message then popped up in my chat.

MapleLeaf_78 whispers to you:
oh hi there

I texted back:

You whisper to MapleLeaf_78:
hi! tbh not even surprised to see you

MapleLeaf_78 whispers to you:
hahah same

You whisper to MapleLeaf_78:
do you wanna play a few games ?

MapleLeaf_78 whispers to you:
ofc :)

I thought about the last time we played together. It was fun and Maple seemed like a cool and nice person.

Maybe i should ask them to be online friends?

You whisper to MapleLeaf_78:
btw do you have discord?
so we can talk outside of mc and rblx

MapleLeaf_78 whispers to you:
yea! it's
Maple#****

You whisper to MapleLeaf_78:
ok! ill add you after this game

They then went back to the red base.
I also returned to our island and decided to stay there and keep watch for any possible threats.

Our team wasn't too strong. We didn't get to break any beds during the game.

A few minutes later, a certain red team member had eliminated the blue and yellow teams.

The player, obviously, was MapleLeaf_78.

Their teammates all stayed on their island, protecting the bed.

Now it was time for Maple to destroy our bed  (this sounds so darn dirty)  and defeat us.

But surprisingly, they didn't do anything. Picked up diamonds and emeralds, got armour and weapons and other things. But none of them included raiding the green base.

What were they doing?

When the beds got destroyed by the game (if u dont play bedwars: beds get automatically destroyed when too much time passes), their teammates finally took action.

The three of them disappeared out of my view. I looked around but didn't see them anywhere. Invisibility potion, i thought.

And my guess was right. Suddenly a player fell out of the air and started PVP-ing us 1v4.

Then, more players from the red team appeared and attacked us.

My teammates rushed to fight them. They managed to kill two out of the three before they got killed themselves by the last player.

I tried to fight them. They weren't much strong but still held out for a while. It took me about 30 seconds to push them into the void.

Now only me and Maple remained.