Chapter 2 : New Friendship And The Search Begins.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi gaki ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3RD person POV.

Izuku just looked at what was in front of him for second and screamed " AHH, A BIG FOX.", and tried running away as fast as he can, Kurama was just looking at the scene with a small smile as he caught the running kid with his hand and brought him up to his eyes.

Izuku who was caught was waving his little hands everywhere as he said " AHH, PLEASE DONT EAT ME MR.FOX, I AM NOT VERY TASTY.", fox chuckled a bit as he said [ oi kid, I am not here to eat you so calm down okay?].

Izuku who heard the fox opened his eyes with a curious expression and said " really? You are not going to eat me Mr. fox?", Kurama shook his head and Izuku let out a huge breath of relief and said " hello Mr. fox! my name is Izuku Midoriya!". Kurama nodded his head as he slowly put Izuku on the ground and said [ hello child. My name is Kurama or Kyuubi the nine tailed fox.].

Izuku then looked around as he said " where am I Mr. Kurama? The last I remember was I was at a play ground being beaten up by Kacchan and his friends and is the kid I was trying to save okay?". Kurama was thinking of what to tell the boy and then decided and said [ Well boy, I am your quirk, like one of those sentient quirks, I cannot appear outside you but I can give my power for you to use it].

Izuku as in a daze as he asked while shaking " a-are y-ou t-t-telling me the t-t-truth Mr. K-kurama , B-but the doctor said t-that I will n-n-never g-gain a q-q-quirk in my l-life!", Kurama's gaze softened, he understood what the kid was feeling, Kurama pat of the head of the boy softly with his huge hand which has fur.

Kurama then said [ I am not lying kid , there might be somethings I am not telling but you have to grow up to hear those, for now I will help you okay? Don't inform anyone tho . ]. Izuku nodded his head faster than ever and said " but Mr. Kurama, I must inform my mother tho. She always worries about me .". Kurama then remembered about the fact that Izuku is quirkless so he has chakra as life source.

Kurama then came up with a mini lie and told [ Since I am inside you meaning, the energy that I have is also with you as your life source, you can train in that too as well as my energy, but we will put off training my energy till future when you grow and till then, you focus on the training the energy inside you. ok?]. 

Little Izuku nodded his head excitedly as he said " then I can tell mom that my quirk is controlling an energy inside my body then! I hope I can learn a lot as a student from you Mr. Kurama!". Kurama smiled as he said [ I hope I can help you become a hero then kit.]. Izuku then put forward his fist forward as he smiled and said " I am glad I met you Mr. Kurama!". 

Kurama froze for a bit as he stared at the fist and then gave a smirk as he put forward his fist and gave the kid a fist bump making the small child tumble back and fall on his butt. Releasing a small chuckle, Kurama then said [ well kid we are not done yet, we need to unlock your energy for you to control and use it]. Izuku brought himself back up as he said " woah! how do I do that Mr. Kurama!". Kurama then thought about it for a minute and said [ I will tell you later kid, first you got to get home, your parent must be worried. you were in unconscious for 3 days.], Izuku then began to run around in panic as he yelled " AHHH, MOM IS GONNA BE WORRIED ."" HOW DO I GET BACK?"" WHERE AM I", he then stops and looks at Kurama who as amused with the situation and asked " Umm.. Mr. Kurama, how do I get out from here?".